Vanilla Datapacks [ Ideas ]

Lentejas Con Marichuelas's Avatar Lentejas Con Marichuelas β€’ 12/30/23 8:51 am
2 emeralds 183 8
12/31/2023 12:36 pm
Lentejas Con Marichuelas's Avatar Lentejas Con Marichuelas
1.- Old Minecraft music included and Mob sounds and old sound effects included, the datapack will add these features the further you go from the world spawn, such as at the coordinates - 2,500,000

2.- A datapack that makes a giant Enderman that is capable of grabbing entire blocks of earth or similar, the idea came to me due to the existence of the giant zombie

3.- • Make a Looters' cave, which explains how they manage to obtain iron for their crossbows, they would have villagers locked up in prisons forced to make picks and weapons for them, that and they would also take advantage of the iron from locked golems.

4.- • Sea turtles do almost nothing so now as punishment the dolphins will kill the baby turtles that are within their reach and also all types of fish. To balance the turtle population, they will now lay more eggs and the hatchlings, to ensure their own safety, will be in beds until they reach adulthood. Dolphins do that in real life.

5.- Makes a datapack that adds a fairly basic stealth system that can be easily added to, as almost all hostile mobs will not be able to see you when you are behind them, but they can see you clearly when you are in front of them and will see you less . when you are in front of his side. There was one but it is outdated, the original author would be @HAK0TA538.

6.- Whiter effect on someone for putting a Wither rose in their inventory

7.- When you hit chickens at night it will make hostile mobs in the radius attack you, because the chickens in the besteary mob came out that they were conspiring with us or something like that XD

8.- Make a data packet that translates other data packets, to improve optimization.

9.- Datapack adds the pigs' ability to fly when assembling them as an Easter Egg

10.- Create a data package with many Easter Eggs, hidden mechanics.

I'm sure no one is reading this 8===D
XD
Posted by Lentejas Con Marichuelas's Avatar
Lentejas Con Marichuelas
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner