Poll: What bracken pack dimensions could work the best with a solo release?

Brackenstrike's Avatar Brackenstrike5/10/21 1:30 am
2 emeralds 112 2
5/10/2021 7:48 pm
Brackenstrike's Avatar Brackenstrike
Hello. I was thinking a poll might be a nice way to figure out what the most liked dimensions in my data pack are.

In a recent discussion, I asked whether it was a good idea to post single-dimension versions of my data pack with 11 dimensions. A commenter had the really nice idea of making a few single dimension versions in addition to the central "core" bracken pack. I really liked this idea, because changing the coding for each dimension one-by-one gets a little tiring when worldgen changes are made between snapshots. I've been keeping the main pack stuck in 1.16.5 until the 1.17 full release when I can be sure the worldgen format will stay consistent. However, I'm hoping it wouldn't be too difficult for me to try and maintain a few single-dimension packs among the most recent snapshots.

What I just really want to figure out though, is what everyone would like to see as a standalone pack. I really don't want to post a release for a dimension that nobody cares about. (ie, the Void dimension).

Poll ended 05/13/2021 1:30 am.

Brackenstrike
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Engineer