Is it possible to load additional data packs to a specific map which already contains 3? Like the BlazeandCaves for further advancements? MC Version 1.16.5

JackOnE's Avatar JackOnE1/24/24 10:21 am
2 emeralds 102 3
1/24/2024 12:49 pm
Sul4ur's Avatar Sul4ur
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding modpacks.

I am not a creator but only a user.

So far I have always installed them following the guideline with creating a new world.

Now I'm starting a skyblock (https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/skyblock-ultimate-4971621/) which already contains 3 modpacks (which I don't have to load manually but they are already loaded, in fact the map already starts with the active and working modpacks) and my question is the following:

Is it possible to load additional data packs to this specific map? Like the BlazeandCaves for further advancements?

If this could be done, can you tell me how?

I would like to point out that to play this map, which already contains 3 datapacks, I do not have to start a new world but simply extract the folder from the zip and move it to the Minecraft saves folder.

Thanks to those who reply
JackOnE
Level 1 : New Miner