Give me your ideas People.

mega7's Avatar mega711/6/23 9:31 am
4 emeralds 206 9
11/17/2023 1:00 pm
notnewuser's Avatar notnewuser
So yeah i just need ideas for quality of life stuff you feel should be in the game. Since i am kind of starting to run out of ideas. It is all for an upcoming update for a datapack i own. (I'll credit your idea if i actually end up liking it and adding it).
mega7
Level 46 : Master Cupcake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

notnewuser
11/17/2023 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I think making paper and bread is too simple and cake too. What about editing bread recipe to turn in into a cake recipe with one thing different - insted of 3 milk buckets there would be 2 milk buckets and one water bucket. For paper recipe I'd add 1 water bucket, 1 paper and 1 sponge - though I idk how would you make sponge after crafting paper soaked and still in crafting table.. And finally for cake insted of 3 milk buckets I'd decrease it to 2 and add one apple.

All and all would make realistic and challenging recipes.

And make villagers not wanting to get into water. They always swim off and sometimes die because of it.
pixelbank
11/08/2023 12:22 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
How about a villager or wanderer who can give you directions to places of interest? For a price of course
imalittlhigh
11/07/2023 6:22 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Sweetheart
how about horses that can swim with you riding them? makes them actually viable for travel
mega7
11/07/2023 9:25 am
That's a splendid idea ngl. Thanks a bunch will be coming to the next update (hopefully) :D
BreezyElm
11/06/2023 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Also please download my mods, names are The Breezy Experience and The Optimal. Please and thank you!
BreezyElm
11/06/2023 10:57 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
I have got a good one, a custom sword that summons demons out of it.
MCUwii
11/06/2023 10:53 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
At the moment I can't imagine a more interessting datapack than one that re-adds 5 discounts on villager curing. But I really doubt that could be done by a datapack and that's maybe a very uncommon wish one would have for Minecraft. But still, would be awesome. Maybe even as a toggle option in chat if you call up a command if you want (like in Treecapitator in which you call options and can toggle axe types or even wood types it will work with).

Thanks for reading.
mega7
11/06/2023 12:07 pm
So forgive me if i am stupid since i haven't touched the newest versions of mc at all. But isn't the villager curing discount thing still experimental?
MCUwii
11/06/2023 1:12 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Hi mega7! Unfortunately this is fully applied in 1.20.2. Villager trades to be biome specific and mastery items like specially enchanted books like mending for example are experimental yet. I can live with the experimental features being applied (well, kind of, but the anvil expense problem may and will be an issue then...) because it forces one to be more adventurous and explorational, but the discount nerf is very hard in my eyes (I don't see it as an exploit or bug because I think it's time consuming enough to make use of it though, but that's just my opinion).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome