Expired Domains: Introductory Devlog

SpiritTheMan's Avatar SpiritTheMan3/4/24 4:30 pm
2 emeralds 131 1
3/5/2024 6:46 am
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
Welcome to my first Devlog of a project I have started known as Expired Domains; An anolog esque datapack focusing on adding new dimensions after the end.
In it's current form, it currently has mainly groundwork and concepts for features. It does, however, have some good work done on one of the dimensions, Permafrost.

Permafrost is a dimension comprised of large islands of ice floating in a misty and snowfilled void with bizarre forms of life found uncommonly. It has a build hight of 512 and fully utallizes this space. It will also have structures and enemies that will provide unique resources and tools to the player. It will likely not be particularly possible to survive starting in Permafrost, but I think I will make it at least have the resources required to incase some maniac trys the mad challenge of starting here.

A screenshot of Permafrost
A screenshot of Permafrost

At this moment in time, I have also planned a dimension known as Endless Caverns and the concept of how dimensional travel might work in this datapack, namely a block known as the dimensional displacer.

I don't really know how often I want to make these devlogs, but expect there to be at least 2 weeks between them. Also, feel free to comment ideas in relation with the datapack, the devlogs, ect. With that, this has been Expired Domains: Introductory Devlog, I am Spirit, and I will see you in the next one!

-.-. .- .-. . ..-. ..- .-.. .-- .... . -. -.. . .-.. ...- .. -. --. .. -. - --- ..- -. -.- -. --- .-- -. .. -. -.-. --- -- .--. .-. . .... . -. ... .. -... .-.. . -.. --- -- .- .. -. ...
SpiritTheMan
Level 39 : Artisan Loremaster