Datapack Requests!all_out

ElvenRanger24's Avatar ElvenRanger2411/6/23 5:35 pm
2 emeralds 142 6
12/2/2023 11:40 am
KateGirlSK's Avatar KateGirlSK
I’m looking for new datapack ideas, and have decided to open this forum. Please comment any datapack ideas you’d like to see. I appreciate any suggestions!
ElvenRanger24
Level 18 : Journeyman Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

KateGirlSK
12/02/2023 11:40 am
Level 30 : Artisan Miner
history
Datapack: Minecraft but custom cute dragons

In it, there will be various cute dragons just like the picture. if you throw a diamond into the water, one of those dragons will spawn. Each dragon has different special abilities. For example, if you have a cute emerald dragon, with its special ability, emeralds will spawn around it, or with its special ability ou, it will help you and attack mobs with green flame, etc.

I saw it on Aphmau's video and I wanted it to be the same as it was on the video and to have such a datapack, exactly the dragons and their abilities, absolutely everything. It would be good if such a datapack was made, so I would be happy.

Aphmau Video: Raising CUTE DRAGONS in Minecraft!

notnewuser
11/17/2023 1:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
I think making paper and bread is too simple and cake too. What about editing bread recipe to turn in into a cake recipe with one thing different - insted of 3 milk buckets there would be 2 milk buckets and one water bucket. For paper recipe I'd add 1 water bucket, 1 paper and 1 sponge - though I idk how would you make sponge after crafting paper soaked and still in crafting table.. And finally for cake insted of 3 milk buckets I'd decrease it to 2 and add one apple.

All and all would make realistic and challenging recipes.

And make villagers not wanting to get into water. They always swim off and sometimes die because of it. I hate it when it happens.
ElvenRanger24
11/18/2023 12:04 pm
I like the food idea and have been working on some features in a datapack, but unfortunately my skills have not progressed to the level for me to know how to make a custom villager AI.
notnewuser
11/19/2023 6:16 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Yeah the ai thing was too off, sorry to ask you that. But Im glad someone likes the recipe ideas! Gonna be fun to have them working in game!
ElvenRanger24
11/19/2023 6:42 am
It’s not that the AI idea is bad; it’s just that my current skill level is WAAAAAY below that.
ElvenRanger24
11/06/2023 5:42 pm
I’ll try to post the finished datapacks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome