Can I get a datapack for v1.19 that just has everything stack up to 64?

Acerthorn's Avatar Acerthorn11/9/22 8:16 am
1/22/2023 1:31 am
ICrashedAServer's Avatar ICrashedAServer
There are some data packs that purport to give me this function, but I usually have to do some convoluted thing in order to get things to stack. They don't just stack out of the box. So for example, if I get a stack of 64 empty buckets in one slot, and I want to fill them up with lava in the nether, I can't really do that as quickly as the data pack would have me believe, because each resulting lava bucket can't stack until I do the thing. I have to stop multiple times during my lava-collecting in order to stack the lava buckets.

There was a mod that I didn't even try, that allegedly does what I want: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/all-stackable/

That mod supposedly just causes everything to stack right out of the box. But the problem is that it's not compatible with my main CurseForge profile, so I cannot have that mod alongside my other mods.

So what I really need is a datapack, not a mod.

Can someone make a datapack that just makes everything stack 64 with no further adjustments needed?
Acerthorn
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner