Adding your MC suggestions into a datapack

MyNameIsBhex's Avatar MyNameIsBhex1/10/23 7:33 pm
1/15/2023 12:39 am
Apollo404's Avatar Apollo404
So I've started this little *completely original*(/s) series on youtube where I use datapacks to add peoples' Minecraft feature suggestions. The r/MinecraftSuggestions subreddit is not as helpful with ideas for this as you might think. So I'm asking all of you: Give me your suggestions! Is there a block or item you think should be added? Tell me! Should something be buffed? Nerfed? Just ask.

This is also a great chance for me to just. Learn more Datapack stuff.
MyNameIsBhex
Level 40 : Master Mage

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Apollo404
01/15/2023 12:39 am
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Terraformer
Minecraft, but everything gives OP LOOT!!!!
...except the OP loot is modified to do absolutely nothing and be of no use ;)
logray
01/10/2023 10:16 pm
Level 45 : Master Lava Rider
Minecraft, But Mobs Get Random Effects When You Approach Them
bonkmaykr
01/10/2023 9:56 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Taco
Every time you die, the game laughs at you.
Northcoast
01/10/2023 9:30 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Botanist
I've always wanted to see a couple of enchantments! Crushing edge for axes, which increases damage done with jump crits, and detonation for crossbows, which makes launched fireworks explode when they come within 1-2 blocks of an enemy. Would be super cool to see these in action :D
ToadieOdie
01/10/2023 7:40 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Goblin
Well, the luck attribute exists in the game, but right now the only loot table that makes use of it is the fishing one with it's quality rating. This is what the Luck of the Sea enchantment is for. One thing you could do with your datapack is make other loot tables that are also influenced by the luck attribute. The luck potion and the luck effect also exists in the game, but is not accessible to survival normally. This is also something you could do with a datapack.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome