It's flagging shortlink that I use as is having a inappropriate ads

Ervix994's Avatar Ervix9941/5/24 5:08 pm
1 emeralds 147 3
1/6/2024 3:35 am
Ervix994's Avatar Ervix994
Your moderator is flagging Shortlink that I use as it is having inappropriate ads,ads are random and shortlinks have random ads why is it flagging this one
Ervix994
Level 4 : Apprentice Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Palaeos
01/05/2024 8:01 pm
He/Him • Level 61 : High Grandmaster Turtle Paladin
We dont allow adlinks that force you to disable adblock, have installers, or have popups/auto redirects. These sorts of sites are malicious and not safe for our community. We value safety of our users more than the ability for people to make money here.
star_weaver
01/05/2024 6:38 pm
Level 26 : Expert Princess
you answered your own question in the first half, it shows inappropriate ads, if an ad-link/shortener cant filter out the ads it shows then it will be added to the blacklist. https://adfoc.us/ is typically allowed since they seem to have decent filters and isnt that spammy when it comes to ads, you could make a ticket about it to be 100% sure but from what I understand any ad-link/shortener that shows any inappropriate ads its gets put on a blacklist and that blacklist can change at any time.
Ervix994
01/06/2024 3:35 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Dragonborn
but do you know that adfoc.us is a scam website,if its having pretty much no ads and that should be a warning sign for a scam,and alot of people who claim they didnt get their money on adfoc.us so its pretty much a scam
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome