Help for Surface Users?

Angelonasher's Avatar Angelonasher12/14/21 4:07 am history
12/14/2021 4:33 am
Coffee Gamer 360's Avatar Coffee Gamer 360
DISCAIMER: I WASN'T USING THE TOOL RIGHT AND THERE ACTUALLY WAS NO PROBLEM

So I have a surface

What's a surface?
A surface is a small laptop (the screen is usually about the size of a large I pad) that has touch screen like a phone or tablet but the software is like the laptop. (Basically if I wanted to install Minecraft on one, it'd be the computer version and not the mobile one.) And (in my expirience) they have a removable keyboard, pens that u can buy to go along with them, and usually only one port to plug in (something like a mouse) and no u cannot use laptop chargers with them.

and my problem is that I can't zoom in or out with the Pmc skin maker using my finger on my surface. I've never tried the maker on the phone, but I have seen a friend use it and they can zoom in or out like on an I pad. I also noticed that on a phone there is an option to use the computer version (of the website). So i was wondering, why not an option to use the phone version on the computer website for surface users?

*Me trying to explain the problem better*

So for some reason it doesn't let me use that little bar thing for zooming in with my finger, but it lets me move the character, draw, and edit tools and colors. While it might just be me doing it wrong, being able to pinch zoom would be rlly helpful...

*Wonders if i should have made a ticket about it or something*

So thats it, thank you for reading this and I guess i should tag pmc?
Angelonasher
Level 53 : Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat