Allow players to connect to the same server but with different render distances?notifications

NickIsABeast's Avatar NickIsABeast4/24/24 9:45 pm
4/25/2024 12:28 am
PsyChNOdelic's Avatar PsyChNOdelic
Hello everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask—I’ve noticed that some servers using Velocity or Bungee that allow supporters to enjoy an increased render distance. Additionally, these servers offer faster connections and the ability to skip login queues by connecting to a premium supporter IP.

I’m interested in implementing a similar feature on my server. Could someone kindly guide me in the right direction? I appreciate any advice or resources you can share.

Thank you for your time!

Best regards,

Nick
NickIsABeast
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/25/2024 12:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
PsyChNOdelic
For the increased render distance, you can use plugins like View Distance Tweaks, DisplayRenderDistance, and Extended View Distance. These will help you manage how far players can see in your server without compromising performance.
To improve connection speeds, consider using the Connect plugin, which can help players join your server more easily, or ServerSync, which keeps your servers in sync.
For allowing supporters to skip login queues, plugins such as ajQueue, Ultimate Queue, or EasyQueue can offer priority access.
Lastly, to set up a dedicated IP for supporters, PremiumConnector can ensure that only they can use this exclusive connection point.

Just a heads-up, when you’re setting these up, make sure to read through the plugin docs to get them working just right make sure to grab the right versions of these plugins for your server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome