Vanilla system economy using command blocks (need help)

romowodajo's Avatar romowodajo5/1/18 10:46 am
1 emeralds 1.5k 2
5/7/2018 9:18 pm
spychicken123's Avatar spychicken123
Hey everyone,

I am working on a system whereby there are actual coins in the game.

I am using commandblock shops where you pay with coins or paper currency. This is done by giving out custom named and coloured firework stars

i use the command

/give @p minecraft:firework_charge 1 0 {display:{name:"£1"}}

to give 'coins' when selling something to the shops and

/clear @p minecraft:firework_charge 0 1 {display:{name:"£1"}}

to remove coins from the inventory when buying.

The thing i need help with is giving these firework stars a specific colour. For instance, i want the 1 pound coin to be green, and the 50 pence coin to be blue. how do i add these arguments to the commands?

Also, i would like to use a sort of 'if' 'then' argument. so that a single commandblock does the following things:
- Checks if there are enough items or coins in the players inventory to buy or sell what the command block takes or sells
- Removes the items or coins from the players inventory to pay for the item,
- gives the player the item he /she is buying. whether they are 'buying coins' or using the coins to buy something.

Is this at all possible?
romowodajo
Level 36 : Artisan Architect