Tekkit help?

TheViridian's Avatar TheViridian11/11/13 7:42 pm
1 emeralds 166 3
11/11/2013 7:58 pm
TheViridian's Avatar TheViridian
Hi! I've recently started playing Tekkit with my friends, but it's over the top laggy. I run at about 10 FPS on Tekkit, and about 5 on Hexxit. I've turned down all my video settings, but it doesn't seem to affect my performance by a lot. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance. Also, sorry if I made this in the wrong section. It's my first thread.
TheViridian
Level 57 : Grandmaster Answer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

AlacriteBlue
11/11/2013 7:49 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Ranger
Try OptiFine first. That typically helps, unless mods have incompatibilities, like the one with Modular Powersuits.

Also, try alotting more RAM for your game. A quick Google search should tell you how to increase RAM allowed for Java. Just make sure that you leave enough for your client and the server (if you are running it)

If you aren't running the server, it my just be lag server-side, but I will assume that you mean 10FPS on your end.

Hope this helps!

~AlacriteBlue
TheViridian
11/11/2013 7:58 pm
Wow! Thanks for mentioning allotting more RAM to Tekkit! It makes my game actually playable!
TheViridian
11/11/2013 7:52 pm
Thanks! I'm not sure how to get Optifine for Tekkit, though, but I'll find out. And it's not server-side, I lag both on Singleplayer, and Multiplayer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome