Inexplicable problem

Peppe73's Avatar Peppe735/11/21 5:03 pm
5/13/2021 3:25 pm
Peppe73's Avatar Peppe73
Hi, I hope to find an expert who knows Minecraft like the back of his hand, I have an inexplicable event that happens to a user:

This user when he kills zombies in a random and "random" way, and every time he drops an iron ingot from the zombie "he says he doesn't know why it happens" but every time he happens he hears a pyrotechnic fire and it immediately becomes day, in all the worlds of my server and it only happens to him that's what, since I don't know 100% the mechanics of Minecraft there is such an event in Vanilla ????

Do I have maybe and one of the plugins installed? I would like to understand !!!

Then in the console comes this:

[16:51:40] [Server thread / INFO]: CONSOLE issued server command: / day
[16:51:40] [Server thread / INFO]: The time has been adjusted to 0 ticks in: Dungeonse, SV_Farm, World_SV, world, world_nether, world_the_end.

Someone expert can tell me if it's normal !! i have this user is using a cheat i have a cracked launcher ??

N.B

The server is only open to premium accounts.
Peppe73
Level 58 : Grandmaster Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Peppe73
05/13/2021 3:25 pm
Thanks everyone for your answers
ZonkedCompanion
05/13/2021 2:42 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
history
The key here is "CONSOLE issued server command:"
  • If it were a command block it would be evident as it would be prefixed with @ in the console and would be using /time because I don't think essentials /day works via command blocks.
  • If it was a perms issue and a player is indeed issuing the command, then in the console it would read "PLAYERNAME issued server command: /day". So its not coming from a player.
Because in your instance it is telling you that "CONSOLE issued server command:" we know that the command has been issued from either the master console, or if you have it enabled, via a remote console. If you have remote console enabled then maybe someone has gained access to it. I would deem this unlikely as the lengths you would have to go to in order to access a server console either directly or remotely are pretty extreme, especially just to occasionally issue a /day command.

Either your story isn't quite factual, or someone has access to your server console (unlikely).

Also in the server log snippet you provided why is there a space between "/" and "day". I would expect it to read "/day" because "/ day" is not a valid command.
Peppe73
05/13/2021 3:20 pm
history
Hi, basically uses I don't use a Mod/Cheat ? today i tried with another player i made him kill the zombies, he dropped the iron ingot and nothing happened. After everything I have read in this post I have come to the conclusion that I infer that the player in question is using something not allowed, he has been banned.
Peppe73
05/12/2021 3:05 am
history
In vanilla there is no such event if I understand correctly, 99% is using a mod I have similar stuff right ?
before banning this user I would like to be sure
HoboMaggot
05/12/2021 7:51 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
Unless the "hacker" has OP, you cannot force a world to be day without hacks/mod iirc
Peppe73
05/12/2021 8:10 am
Op I don't think, otherwise he would have done a lot more things, I think he uses Mods or Hacks instead

today I will do a test to be safe with a friend in my server and if nothing happens to him I will ban the player.
HoboMaggot
05/11/2021 9:26 pm
What plugins are you using?
Is the time turning to day for the whole server (you can see it) or client side? (only they can see it)?

The fire sound might be from a mod they're using. Also If theyre hacking thats honestly pretty dumb of them to tell you whats happening to them clientsided
Peppe73
05/12/2021 3:09 am
history
It becomes day on all the worlds and all the players see it that makes the day, it is not only on the client side but for everyone.

Usa il plug-in:
EssentialsX
WordGuard
CooreProtect
GriefPrevention

Plugin che uso da oltre un anno ed è la prima volta che vedo una cosa del genere.
ShelLuser
05/11/2021 8:24 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
Definitely not vanilla.
Shrimpware
05/11/2021 6:11 pm
Level 27 : Expert Spelunker
if I understand this post correctly, they're probably using hacks which give them access to commands or the ability to change the time/weather if you see that in the console. The iron dropping whenever he kills a zombie could either be an enchantment on their sword (I think there's one that gives you luckier drops? I don't remember) or it could be hacks

Not quite sure though
Peppe73
05/12/2021 3:11 am
history
Sorry my english but i use google translate ;-)
HoboMaggot
05/11/2021 9:23 pm
The iron dropping from the zombie is part of its loot table.
Looting on the sword only increases the amt of normal drops and the rare drop chance.
Hashs
05/11/2021 8:42 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Botanist
In Java there are no hacks that allow you to run server commands. This is a plugin's doing.
Peppe73
05/12/2021 3:11 am
I doubt it's a plugin, I've been using the same plugins for a long time, and then it only happens to this user, the others don't.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome