ATlauncher and optifine issues (NVM)

De Taco King's Avatar De Taco King1/31/23 6:35 pm history
1 emeralds 898 5
2/3/2023 3:55 pm
star_weaver's Avatar star_weaver
I can't seem to get optifine to work on ATlauncher (specifically 1.18.2 forge), even when I used multiMC it would not let me load worlds with optifine.

I removed every mod from the list till all that was left was optifine but no matter what I do it doesn't register optifine in my mod list. And when I run a world it crashes.

Why is this happening? If anyone can explain what is happening or even better how to fix it please let me know, it is getting really aggravating.
edit: yeah it isn't working on 1.19.2 either, IDK whats going on but I think its something with optifine rather than the launcher
De Taco King
Level 30 : Artisan Taco

Create an account or sign in to comment.

star_weaver
02/01/2023 6:08 am
Level 26 : Expert Princess
what forge version? what optifine version? any texture packs? any shader packs? anything in the log?
De Taco King
02/01/2023 5:29 pm
I don't think I have a log although i can probable get one, but I didn't have a texture pack or shader packs installed and I used the latest version of optifine and forge 1.18.2, I also tried using 1.19.2 although that was a modpack I installed so I don't know what version of forge, but since I downloaded optifine manually I know it was the latest version there aswell.
star_weaver
02/02/2023 3:37 am
make sure the optifine version is compatible with the forge version your using, other than that only a log will help
De Taco King
02/02/2023 5:17 pm
history
alright I just checked, I think it is the forge version, however all my other mods require alot newer versions of forge so im checking if it works in the lowest version possible for these to work

update: it is the version, however none of my other mods intend to use with it work for that version so sadly no optifine or shaders for me :(
star_weaver
02/03/2023 3:55 pm
you could try older versions of the mods you want to use assuming they still have the features you want
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome