Mob Skin Download Button Doesn't Do Anything

poisxnivi's Avatar poisxnivi4/14/24 1:12 am
3 emeralds 150 1
4/15/2024 4:14 am
ScotsMiser's Avatar ScotsMiser
I've been trying to download the mob skin pack for www.planetminecraft.com/mob-skin/tangled-mother-gothel/ but whenever I try to download the mob skin pack it doesn't do anything.

Specifically whenever it's on the pop up where you can put the version and whether it's on bedrock or Java and whatnot.

It automatically fills it in with the version, the mob, and stuff, but when I click the download button nothing happens.

Does this happen to anyone else, and how do I fix it?

P.s. I can download the skin, just not the skin pack.
poisxnivi
Level 1 : New Miner