Flint and Steel not working - PS4warning

DarkDracoGaming's Avatar DarkDracoGaming11/21/21 11:38 am
1 emeralds 130 6
11/28/2021 6:23 pm
DarkDracoGaming's Avatar DarkDracoGaming
Hi, I think the PS4 version of Minecraft is the Bedrock edition idk so I apologise if I've posted this in the wrong section ugh...

Anyway, I haven't played Minecraft for fecking ages, ngl here, it's because I've been addicted to Genshin Impact etc but anyway, have just started a totally new game on my new PSN account and had noticed straight away more or less that the flint and steel does nothing at all in creative mode nor the normal survival (had made a Survival game playthrough and had sped through it, created some and ya the same issue!)...

Whenever I try and use the flint and steel, all that happens is that I either break a break block or a ground block while trying to use on the grass and I am unsure why this is the case.........

I haven't got any experimental stuff activated or anything so am unsure why it's being a pain....

Also sorry for not being as active as I once was on this forum, busy as hell but anyway am back whenever I can...

Hopefully someone has any suggestions for fixing this as I've deleted the world I was in, created a new one (same issue!), had deleted the game entirely and had reinstalled it and the same issue has arised! I know it's not a major problem but still it's annoying that this has even happened!..

Any and all advice etc is welcome! ^_^ ..

Regards,
R.G.
DarkDracoGaming
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Lordslash2007
11/26/2021 9:09 am
Level 25 : Expert Nerd
history
You should go into settings and check what the controls are just in case you are not pressing the right button cuz I always have a hard time playing Minecraft on PS4. If the issue persists just give me a reply.
DarkDracoGaming
11/26/2021 5:05 pm
Hi, I've tried all of the options, have changed it to L2 or L3 can operate things but nothing seems to work, I know it's misc but it's annoying as the steel/flint is useful but regardless of what I do it simply won't work ugh have restarted a new world and so on and still nothing so no idea how to solve it, haven't found out if anything else isn't working yet but am hoping everything else will be working fine ugh Minecraft on the PS4 is a pain anyway esp when things refuse to work etc...

Anyway thanks a lot for your reply! ^_^ ..
I hope you have a very lovely day / evening! ^_^ ..
The364Guy
11/28/2021 5:56 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer
Try deleting mc and redownloading it again. If this doesn't work, try a different controller.
DarkDracoGaming
11/28/2021 6:06 pm
history
Hi, ya I got it working earlier randomly ugh uninstalled the game fully and then downloaded - installed again and it still didn't work ugh, turned the game on again and it randomly started working FTW! and I tried all three of my controllers and prior to that it still didn't work ugh..

The364Guy
11/28/2021 6:13 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Engineer
Yeah no problem! I'm glad it's working again! I have a ps4 slim so i'm familiar with these (;
DarkDracoGaming
11/28/2021 6:23 pm
Ahhh, I've just got the regular one, tbh the PS4 sucks for a lot of reasons one being that issues like that happen for no apparent reason gugh so can't wait to get a PC in time! I wish the PS4 had mod support etc for MC and not just Bethesda games...

Anyway thanks again! ^_^ .. I hope you and your family / loved ones all have a very awesome evening together!
Take care and stay safe! ^_^ ..

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome