What should I do??

Magisto's Avatar Magisto11/24/23 2:15 pm
7 emeralds 102 3
11/24/2023 6:12 pm
Magisto's Avatar Magisto
Hello, I need some advice regarding my Christmas decorations. I am excited that the Christmas season has arrived, and I want to decorate my room. However, I am indecisive about whether or not to use Harry Potter decorations. For the past two years, I have decorated my room with Harry Potter decorations during the Christmas season.
Although I associate Christmas with celebrating Christ's birth, I also associate it with Harry Potter because it was during that time that I first watched the movies. My room has a light and airy aesthetic, and I have noticed that when I decorate it with Harry Potter, it appears darker and messes with my mental health. I feel unhappy whether I don't decorate with Harry Potter or when I do decorate with it. I am confused about what to do.
I really want to decorate for Christmas, especially since I will be visiting Universal Studios' Harry Potter World in a week and I am excited to see the Christmas decorations there. Can you offer any advice?

Also, if I decorate with my HP stuff, I will be doing a room reveal for my 100 subs.

Poll ended 11/27/2023 2:15 pm.

Magisto
Level 29 : Expert Princess