What is the most horrifying thing that happened at school?

TravisaInc's Avatar TravisaInc10/22/23 12:13 pm
4 emeralds 326 8
11/21/2023 6:57 pm
Sailven's Avatar Sailven
title says it all.
TravisaInc
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/10/2023 8:57 am
Level 44 : Master Warrior
Sailven
I'm homeschool but;

I thought you had to boil the oil before you used it... So I turned the store on high and waited for quite a while. Suddenly it burst into flames! I looked for the backing soda but I couldn't find any, flaming pot in hand, I wen outside. I wen to the spigit. Something clicked in my mind about oil fires and water. But the adrenaline was pumping so... I held my fade away from the pot and turned the water on. It exploded into a huge fire ball and burned my hand and forearm. I rushed inside and washed it with cold water, my sister told me to put egg on it so I did and soon after went to the ER. I have the scars to this day...
11/21/2023 5:03 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Batman
TravisaInc
tell me how the fire was put out.
11/21/2023 6:57 pm
Level 44 : Master Warrior
Sailven
It just- did.
11/03/2023 7:04 pmhistory
Level 21 : Expert Miner
Dermugettum
Yeah, essays and math sucked. But...group projects or presentations were horrific. There was always one guy who didn't do their job. Not to mention that the communication was out of whack. There was absolutely no responsibility being handled.
11/03/2023 12:36 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
Xdemon
Having an essay.
11/03/2023 12:27 pm
Level 44 : Master Procrastinator
Darkfap
Math.
11/03/2023 2:54 am
Level 21 : Expert Miner
Dermugettum
So, this was a little weird.

In junior high I used to take online classes at home part time–don't ask why, I didn't enjoy it. One day, I was dropped off at the school for the second half of the day, and I noticed that not a lot of students were out and about, even though it was the time between classes.

I was going to enter the building through some doors that led to the cafeteria, when I heard some shouting behind me. I noticed some kids across the street with their backpacks on, and for some reason they were telling me to not go through the doors. They literally freaked out whenever I got closer to the door, and as I noticed how vacant the area looked, I knew something was up. I backtracked and walked around to the other side of the school, ignoring the kids who were beginning to irritate me. I could tell they were yammering about what I was doing, and I didn't want to hear it. They were just a bunch of dumb tweens at the time.

It turned out, the school had evacuated from a FIRE in the building. That in and of itself was horrifying, except it was a false alarm. I don't remember what caused it, though it might have been a small fire and/or some smoke.
10/23/2023 2:49 am
Level 37 : Artisan Miner
ScotsMiser
Attendance was mandatory.

Seriously;
   realizing how many 'graduates' in my class were only semi-literate (and that catagorization is charitable)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome