Watch out for fakers!!

nerdgirl_art's Avatar nerdgirl_art12/9/20 1:11 pm history
4 emeralds 113 5
12/10/2020 11:55 am
nerdgirl_art's Avatar nerdgirl_art
Hello. I don't ever make forum posts. However, yesterday, I was contacted by, who I thought was a friend. [removed] is a fake! He is stealing textures from another artist that is actually trying! Legendary Knight made the texture pack that [removed] is "making!" I have proof, too! I knew about Legendary Knight's texture pack before [removed]'s. And, Legendary Knight was making the texture pack way before [removed] decided he would "make" a realistic texture pack! If you want to find the real texture pack, go support Legendary Knight on Patreon! Don't fall for these scammers and fakers!

Legendary Knight's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=32524823

I hope this post helped everyone. I really encourage people to do research on people's texture packs to see if they are lying!

Thank you for reading.

- CreepX451
nerdgirl_art
Level 45 : Master Modder