The Social Place | Story Writers Groupsms

KaiOceansword's Avatar KaiOceansword6/12/23 8:13 am
10/13/2023 6:38 am
KaiOceansword's Avatar KaiOceansword
!!!This Forum Thread Belongs To The Story Writers Group!!!
Check out the Group here

What You Can Do Here
- Talk & Chat
- Roleplay
- Share stuff
- Advertise your Content
- Ask for help on projects
- Ask for story writing tips
- Ask for reviews on Content
- Questions about Story Writers
- Form groups for projects
- U get what I mean
KaiOceansword
Level 52 : Grandmaster Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Elixabondar
10/12/2023 3:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
history
"The Social Place | Story Writers" is an excellent platform for budding writers like me to unleash our creativity and connect with a community of fellow storytellers. It's the kind of space where you can not only share your stories but also receive constructive feedback, which is invaluable for growth. In today's digital age, finding the https://essaypro.com/blog/best-essay-writing-apps-for-students best essay writing apps can significantly aid our writing journey. These apps not only help streamline the writing process but also offer features for editing, organizing ideas, and setting writing goals. Platforms like 'The Social Place' open doors for discussions about such tools, facilitating the exchange of knowledge and making our writing experiences even more enriching.
KaiOceansword
10/13/2023 6:38 am
Who r u
Marshal GrossDemonStein
08/06/2023 10:40 am
Level 59 : Grandmaster Necromancer
history
At the moment I've started working on the Dr. Poisonstonberg Laboratory map from "Story of General Schtormand or Triumph of Evil" universe. The name of this laboratory Central War Laboratory of Chemical Warfare.
Marshal GrossDemonStein
07/28/2023 7:58 pm
history
I forgot to say that I plan to write the so-called songs of supervillains from the "Story of General Schtormand or Triumph of Evil" in the near future. These songs will be with a rap style in these songs. These songs will be on behalf of supervillains and in them they will talk about their villainous plans and fully reveal their villainous nature. At the moment I'm trying to come up with the lyrics of the first song
Marshal GrossDemonStein
07/27/2023 5:38 pm
I temporarily stop creating maps of the Anomalous Zone X-50 for technical reasons. Instead, I plan to start writing a history of military conflict from a my fictional universe.
Marshal GrossDemonStein
07/18/2023 10:29 am
history
I'm starting to work on a map of the fifth location of the Anomalous Zone X-50, this location will be called the "Anomalous Glade". This location will be a clearing with sixteen anomalies with useful anomalous flowers. In appearance, anomalies will look like claws. In anomalies, you will need to avoid the pressure plates, because if you step on the plates, dispensers with negative lingering potions will be activated.
Flocks of creepers will roam the very territory of the location.I have a lot of ideas in my head lately.
KaiOceansword
07/18/2023 9:02 pm
Creepers might blow the forest up and ruin ur build :/
Marshal GrossDemonStein
07/19/2023 9:45 am
I thought, and there is indeed a risk. I'm thinking of replacing creepers with husks. Do you think this is a good idea
KaiOceansword
07/19/2023 9:16 pm
I mean Husks won't like blow the entire place up, but since it's a winter-themed place, I think u should put Strays and Skeletons and Wither Skeletons
Marshal GrossDemonStein
07/18/2023 10:01 pm
Creepers can be easily destroyed from a distance.
BlazerOmega
07/16/2023 3:18 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
Hi, Im new here, i was wondering how i post my stories on here for this group to see them?
KaiOceansword
07/17/2023 6:45 am
I'll inivte u to the group then u can post them there
BlazerOmega
07/17/2023 11:15 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Warrior
It's ok, i managed to figure out thanks though.
Burgas11
06/22/2023 3:44 pm
Level 24 : Expert Architect
hi
here is a preview of my new book i wrote :)

The bag, by now soaken in sweat, was strewn across the waxed floor. Josh's hair sprung from beneath the bag.
His eyes flickered adjusting to the dim light, he focused on a figure 10 feet back, their eyes falling upon his uneasy state.
a second bag stuffed full of items was handed to the figure opposite josh,
"you stole the rings?" the man said staring at josh's body sprawled on the floor.

Josh picked his body off the floor and spoke.
"If i can control what people are attached to I can rule the world again!"
"This isn't about the world" the figure replied "how many people have you killed to get here, hundreds, thousands maybe!"
with that the figure rose out his chair and left the hall.
A burst of sound flooded the over-cramped hall, people had come far and wide to watch this war of the words and witness the council.
Josh pulled himself to his feet and hurried out the building whilst his boots tore up loose weeds from the ground.

"we can't go on," his assistant Ben called out.
"I'll fight the fight and win the war," he replied bowing down to reach his ankles,
"we can't run, we can't hide. Josh look at what we are an outlaw, thieves; we simply cant go on!"
Josh tugged his lace hard securing his boot to his ankle guard "we are what we are, we MUST go on,"
He reached it out and lightly placed on Bens shoulder. "i don't care if they have a thousand men or the best weapons, whatever they have its me and you vs the world,"
with that he slipped his arm off Ben and watched the pale blue sky fade to charcoal black.

CHAPTER 2!

By now the sun was hanging just above the horizon casting a orange carpet of light upon Josh's tent.
leaves were torn off the trees by the Autumn breeze.
ashes fell from the fire and onto the forest floor "Josh, why are we here?"
said Ben while carelessly equipping his wrist guards, tearing of loose skin during the process
"because the masquerade is tonight and were halfway there," he replied searching in the fresh mud for his reiper
"ben get your helm plate on and we must travel!" he exclaimed thrusting his hand forward pointing further into the woods.
KaiOceansword
06/27/2023 6:25 am
Ooh nice!
duubaduu
06/13/2023 2:40 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Lemon
heya! i call myself a writer :)
KaiOceansword
06/16/2023 6:33 am
U wanna join the group?
duubaduu
06/16/2023 11:30 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Lemon
yes please :)
XENKO
06/16/2023 4:06 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Modder
Kon'nichiwa
IGEBM
06/13/2023 6:58 am
Level 55 : Grandmaster Loremaster
Hello!
KaiOceansword
06/13/2023 8:41 am
Hola
06/12/2023 10:31 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
KaiOceansword
06/13/2023 6:27 am
history
Nice, if u manage to finish it before the Missions refresh you would get an additional 25 Points
06/13/2023 7:33 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
KaiOceansword
06/13/2023 8:41 am
I know, Imma just informing u
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome