The Corrupted Timeline - [post bent rp2]

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist4/20/23 11:48 am
4/30/2023 12:06 pm
Zibonzi's Avatar Zibonzi
THIS IS A REDIRECT FROM THIS ROLEPLAY.

This ONLY applies to people that are part of that roleplay.

---
Zibonzi

tldr background:
the evil alts in the shadow timeline wanted to use the divine beast replicas in a war, so ST shadow golden mind controled ST golden into mind controling me into accidently creating a broken timeline consisting only of Kiruna Campus. It's all broken and stuff, and it can't be destroyed. I'm trying to work to find out how to fix thigngs. Oh yeah, and BENT is still running in this broken timeline, and when it ends, the timelines might converge, so i need to act fast and destroy the corruption timeline.

We're still within Little Ruta, and i'm preparing to do something.... BIG
GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor Magical Girl

Create an account or sign in to comment.

GoldenScientist
04/28/2023 10:25 am
She/Her • Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor Magical Girl
*once again, she's trying to reach out to Greief, knowing that he won't respond...*
Greief
04/27/2023 2:25 pm
They/Them • Level 39 : Artisan Procrastinator Mage
*Meanwhile, Greief is on the Starcutter in Another Dimension, floating around, heading to his next destination.*
GoldenScientist
04/27/2023 2:50 pm
Oh my....
*tries to reach out to him telepathically*

Yo! Have you heard of the Ancients known as Mythic Champions? How rhetorical, you aren't going to reveal that if you did. Probably. Well uh... good luck doing whatever you're doing, I guess
Greief
04/27/2023 2:51 pm
They/Them • Level 39 : Artisan Procrastinator Mage
*He ignores the message.*
GoldenScientist
04/27/2023 2:55 pm
Expected as much. No big deal
GoldenScientist
04/27/2023 10:42 am
*she leads Zibonzi to the loft*

So... what was I saying before about the Mytical Champions?

Right. In my studies, I read about these mythical champions, as they are called.

The first, Ariadne, was a goddess of wisdom and time. It's said that she is able to create and destroy timelines at will, as well as having a strong passion for academia and the arts. She always carefully considered her actions, putting the well-being of all into consideration before creating a new world. She was looked up to for her wisdom and power. She wore a tiara adorned with mythical crystals, shards of magical keystones.
Amethyst for wisdom, luxary, and ambition
Turquoise for time and balance
Ruby for passion, beauty, and determination
Diamond for purity

Another, who's name has been lost to time due to his destructive intentions... took pleasure in bringing chaos and disorder to the world. He brought famine and drought, doing whatever he wanted without concern for the consequences. The other Champions got sick of him and ended up stripping him of his title and casting him out. Out of spite, he vowed that someday, he would strike vengance on the others.

There are more, but I feel that those two are of particular note.
GoldenScientist
04/27/2023 10:49 am
Call me crazy, but I beleive that the Timeline Crystal is a shard of the same keystone as the one from Ariadne's tiara. Come to think of it... I own several pendants adorned with the same gemstones.

There's legends that those mythical champions took on human forms.

So what I'm saying is that well uh....

Look, if I were a human reincarnation of some mythical champion goddess, I'd either say so straight up front, or I wouldn't even mention it. There's no way that I'd make it this obvious if I were, though.
GoldenScientist
04/27/2023 11:07 am
You know what, perhaps I've said too much...
Zibonzi
04/27/2023 3:01 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Theorist
No no, it's interesting...

You being a reincarnation of a goddess ? Possible... You've shown many abilities that no normal human could have...

But then Greief would be the other one for sure. The chaos bringer.
GoldenScientist
04/27/2023 4:08 pm
Yes. There's a possibility. The Sculjryins have powers that help them adapt to their environment. Settlers here would have no way of awakening those or no real need for say... summoning Sculk orbs .... which harm Hollows.
The gods could've reincarnated themselves into people who have no knowledge that they are reincarnated gods.
GoldenScientist
04/27/2023 4:12 pm
I have seen multiple versions of Greief, and there's only one real one. That, I can confirm is true. Across timelines, he has one true form. Lines up with... the other God of chaos. These mythic champions... tge Ancients... so much is unknown...
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 11:32 am
*the vision portal shows the Divine Beast replicas fteleport out of existence. Has that same gold glow as when I teleport.*

Yes! They are now in a liminal realm, between timelines. Now, I just open a rift in that realm, and phase them into the Shadow Timeline!

*a new vision portal shows a golden glow as the new replicas teleport in*

All is going as planned!

Now... the giving back part.

*the process repeats for the corrupted Timeline's replicas*

Woo-hoo! Looks like ot worked!
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 12:56 pm
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 11:35 am
Now, to close up all the rifts, and mold the new one while I still can.

*sho2s three vision Portrays of tge new, corrupted, and Shadow timelines.*

All as it should be. I have cut the two newer ones off from comebsibg interactions with other timelines. For the better.

Now. .. I'll use some energy to put a subspace done around the new timeline's world.
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 11:39 am
*does the thing*

*Agnes looks over*

Agnes: You've done what you needed, now cut it out. There's no need to play God here.
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 11:40 am
*she's staring blankly...*

I feel... ahh ..... i- uh....
Guhhhhhhhhh

*collapses onto the watery floor*
Zibonzi
04/25/2023 2:43 pm
Whoa, hey !

*goes to her*

Golden ! Golden, you okay ?
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 2:56 pm
*the sound of gears turning is prevalent...*

*she wakes up*

Ah! Oh... I seem to have pushed myself too hard again...
Perhaps I should rest for the moment, but... I don't think ill be able to follow through with... well... never mind.
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 11:00 am
wait! no! I need to close this rift up!

*she closes the new rift joining the new timeline with the main and Shadow timelines.*

Ok, ok... I need to make sure everything is looking right in the new timeline...
GoldenScientist
04/25/2023 10:05 am
Alrighty... so I've opened up the new rift, so it's time to bring the duplicated replicas into the Shadow Timeline. Once that's done, I open up a new rift to give the corrupted timeline their replicas back, close it up, and destroy the corrupted timeline!
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 1:54 pm
( Zibonzi )

i'm in the main control room. the one with the onion-shaped terminal in the middle and the watery floor.

i'm going to do this!
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 1:55 pm
*she makes the nebulea-like dome again and reopens the rift*

Ok... almost ready....
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 2:01 pm
But first... I'm goingto go view the Corruption Timeline.

*opens a Vision Portal*
Come on... this morse code nonsence again?
-.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. -. --- - / ... - --- .--. / -- . .-.-.- / - .... . / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . ... / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -.-. --- -. ...- . .-. --. . -.-.--

I'm going in as Armenian to shut them up.

*Armenian enters the Corruption Timeline*

Armenian: <No! That will NOT come to be! Enough with this!>
Zibonzi
04/24/2023 2:49 pm
Who's Armenian ? Another one of your holograms ?

Oh ! It's how they call you in the corrupted timeline, right ?
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 2:55 pm
Yes. I can't bring Marianne into the corrupted timeline, and she always comes out like that. I've decided to make her a new persona, i guess.

Well, I think it's time...

to create a NEW TIMELINE!
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 2:57 pm
*she reopens the rift. Again*

You won't be able to tell when I create the new timeline, so I'll show it on the Vision Portal. I'm going to make this new timeline, and make a temporarly rift to temproarly join the Shadow and new Timeline, transfer the replicas, and send the old ones back.

I'm going to clone the replicas in the new timeline. hehe~
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 11:34 am
Wait!
*she turns off the rift and the dome*

I need to lower Little Ruta into the water...
*all the enterances close up, and the ground shakes as Little Ruta lowers herself into the harbor.*

That's better!

Now, no one will be able to get close.

From here, I'll activate her barrier for an extra layer of protection. I'd go into the map room, but I don't know if it's big enough for me to do my thing... The main control unit room however...
Now, THAT seems large enough. If you want to come in, feel free. Agnes, come along as well if you please!
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 11:35 am
Give me a quick second - I'm going to do a quick jot in my journal. I'm carefully logging this whole thing.
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 10:59 am
Zibonzi

Alrigghhhtt....

first, I need to open up a rift. I'd suggest you take a step back...

*she does someting strange, and opens up a rift with the Timeline Crystal*

I need to leave this trench open for a bit and contentrate on making a perfect timeline, where only Kiruna Campus exists. Nobody will have any knowladge on the Divine Beast Replicas, and they will see me as a god. They will not question, and I can change their mind values at will.

Here goes....
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 11:03 am
*the rift looks very similar to the crystal's viewing window. It makes a portal-like sound, and shows a blue and purple nebulea inside...*

This is called a Timeline Rift. I need to open these whenever I want to view or create a timeline. If i was going to create a timeline that split from this one in the past, or splits from another existing timeline, I'd need to focus more of my attention into that time. For other timelines, I'd need to estalish a bond with that timeline simoltaniously, and then open up a second rift to converge them.

Good for me, I'm not doing that.
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 11:06 am
what I need to do now is to focus into creating the timeline. i'd suggest standing back, and NOT touching the rift. Do NOT come in contact with the rift.
Ok, uh, on second thought, let's make sure the area is clear. I need to create a Timeline Dome first. That will protect everyone and everything under the dome from intervening with the new timeline.

*she creates a blue and purple, galaxy-like dome around herself. It's around 10 feet across and high...*
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 11:10 am
haha! That's done! Check this out! It's been a while since i put any thought into making a new timeline, but I have faith that this will go smoothly!
Woohooo!

*the rift crackles*
That's normal. It makes sounds like that often.

i think it would be fun to display what I'm doing, so I'm going to create a Vision Portal. That's the official name for the display we can view timelines through.

*a Vision Portal appears in the foyer next to the Timeline Rift.*

Right now, the two look the same. When the timeline splits, I need to make sure that our new counterparts aren't in this Divine Beast Replica. In fact, they won't even be aware that they exist. Or... I can try to duplicate them.

Wait! Why didn't I... Oh yeah. I can't duplicate them in the Shadow Timeline.
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 11:13 am
history
I've duplicated items in new timelines before. In fact, I am able to duplicate items in timelines that have just been formed. That's the best time to mess around. That first day, first four golden hours... that's the best time to make last-minuite tweaks.

If I somehow mess up and forget to duplicate, I can do it immediatly after the formation of the timeline.
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 11:13 am
Here's what I'm going to do:

I'm going to make a timeline where there are two of each of the Divine Beast replicas. I will make the lights in the duplicated pair orange. Our counterparts will be in the original, blue-lighted ones.
The rift will automatically close, and then, I need to open up a new rift which will temporarily connect the three timelines. I will use this rift to remove the orange-lighted beasts and transfer them to the Corruption Timeline.
I close that rift, and open a new one to destroy the CorruptionTimeline.
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 9:42 am
*she finishes up eating her food*

Ok, ok... Getting some last-moment preparations with the alternative power source...

Agnes! Is everything looking alright?

*Agnes calls out from the foyer... Yep! looking good!*

*she paraglides off the trunk, and glides into the loft from a sunroof on the Divine Beast's head.*
GoldenScientist
04/24/2023 10:00 am
*she turns on the crystal to show the conversation of the Evil Alts in the Shadow Timeline...*

Aannnnnddd....... the cycle begins again. love the oversight here.
GoldenScientist
04/20/2023 11:53 am
*looks to Zibonzi*

Please, give me a second. Agnes must've disconnected the crystal from the alt enegry source. As it seems, it can run on hydroelectric energy, which Little Ruta is able to produce! i'll get that all set up, and perhaps get changed into something more comfy. I'll grab some food as well. need anything from the campus?
Zibonzi
04/20/2023 12:00 pm
Huum... None that I can think of at the moment... Maybe a change of clothes. Being dressed as a Dark Lord all the time is stylish, but... It also has some lacks.
GoldenScientist
04/20/2023 12:02 pm
Ok! Any particualr style? And sizes?

I should take around an hour at the most.
Zibonzi
04/20/2023 12:54 pm
history
Relax style, please. Also, no particular size... I'm okay with whatever you have ! Unless it's way too small.
GoldenScientist
04/20/2023 1:06 pm
Ok! I can head to a clothing shop in the shopping district. I'm sure that would work better than what i have (unless you are ok with wearing women's loungewear lol)

I'll be back in a bit!
*she paraglides out and heads out..*
Zibonzi
04/20/2023 1:34 pm
Well, let's wait for her...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome