Lets Discuss Realm Origins

Mary582's Avatar Mary58211/12/20 2:10 pm history
1 emeralds 682 1
11/12/2020 2:16 pm
Mary582's Avatar Mary582
Origin Realms is a super cool project been made by many people like SystemZee,Eraze,Grinderwolf and many more

https://originrealms.com/

Origin Realms...they are putting a lot of effor to it and it in my opinion is one of the best things to come in the future

I LOVE Origin Realms...but I have a worry

What if people don't really appreciate their work?

As you may know the admis had put as I said earlier a lot of effort,and a lot of people including me have a lot of enthusiasm for its release

But will people really log-in?

If we take into account that Realm Origins is kind of a modded server,new entities,furnitures and things like that

I do really enjoy playing modded but as you may know its me not all the community

So some people may wanted to play Realm Origins "Vanilla" as possible,and others like me that doesn't matter specially,all the cool mobs they added

like the Gullet and the Wraith

But as you may know some people don't like mods which would be a decrease of players

Unless there was like 2 options modded or vanilla IDK

Now lets continue with the 2nd thing:

Minigames

In my opinion Realm Origins is like an SMP

But as you may know other part of the community likes Anarchy,Bedwars and all that stuff

You may not see this as a problem but in every server there will be griefers,no I'm not talking about the people that hack,Im talking about people

armed with tnt to destroy other builds,now also people like to do wars and battle,and the most efficient way to resolve it would be pvp off,but if

pvp is off people would get upset because pvp and wars are also part of servers

(As Dream SMP showed us)

So it would also mean decrease in players

But in themost probable case,pvp will be on

Also in my opinion Realm Origins is a semi-family friendly server

(Without counting Wraith ribcage item)

Put it would mean he server would at least 1 or more toxic people which obviously is a problem,but less not waste time on this topic because

moderators and bans exist

One of the last things I want to cover is the use of NPC

(Also called Non-Playable Characters)

This in my opinion doesn't matter but...will people like it,take into account what I said earlier some people want to play as Vanilla as possible

which in my opinion is a waste of Realm Origins potential,but thats just my opinion not the one of other players,so the NPC would generate an

impact at that type of players that want to play like that,and would this NPC have any impactor be miscellaneous?

Well,we don't know until it releases

And finally the last point of this thread:The zones

In this video in which NPC'S also debut:www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xDN76ux8yY

We see that up in the screen it appears in which zone you are in this case "Farming Islands"

Would this spcial places have PVP and placing blocks off?

Or players would be able to simply build a super-futuristic tower on top of that farm?

If the 1st options is correct,then it would make th server be more boring if there are lots of places like this

If the 2nd option is correct,then new player that got would not see the majestic things the server had and woud see a lot of player bases

Well I hope you liked the thread,say me what you think in the comments below!
Mary582
Level 32 : Artisan Princess