Least Favorite School Subject

Darin_the_Dwarf's Avatar Darin_the_Dwarf12/21/19 5:07 pm
12/22/2019 8:16 am
Roopekoo's Avatar Roopekoo
A followup to my previous poll.
My current least favorite is Literature because of a lot of assignments this year.
Feel free to comment your answer below.
Darin_the_Dwarf
Level 39 : Artisan Dwarf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Roopekoo
12/22/2019 8:16 am
Level 42 : Master Pirate
Why do you hate math so much?
Math is love;
Math is life.
TheArchitect1995
12/22/2019 6:53 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Architect
There was a few for me. I've never really been good at Maths but I coped with it, but my two worst subjects were French and Religious Studies - French because I just didn't like it, and RS not only because I didn't like it, but also because the teacher always took things too far
5teven
12/22/2019 5:16 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
So far the worst thing that ever happened in my life was maths.
Mishkia
12/22/2019 5:07 am
Level 31 : Artisan Botanist
history
Either History or PE, mostly because I've had bad teachers or unpleasant in both. PE more than History. Not going to share every single detail of why mostly because its a long story, and I don't want to sound whiny nor do I entirely remember every detail, since it was several years ago.

keyboard_arrow_upkeyboard_arrow_downLong TL;DR
Sorry this is going to sound very whiny, and not as detailed as maybe it deserves to be to get the full "UGH WHAT?" factor out of it.

It was a weird day to get our secondary PE uniforms as we were told to take our backpacks and avoid the locker room and just go into the gym itself, the female teacher was very confusing about it and said both that we could get in before school ends and that during our class it'd be locked up until the next day.

I couldn't get clarification from the teacher so did next best thing, asked another student, he said that he was confused too but think we can't. Class after that I tell dad I can't get my 2nd uniform, dad says he'll handle it no worries, I'm called to the office middle of class, asked why I didn't just come to the office and that it's against school rules to contact my parents via personal cell (since it was during class, this made sense, but come to find out as I say later, it's just a rule in general), I explain the situation, office lady explains situation to PE lady, PE lady waits for office lady to leave to turn around and call me a liar because I asked another student for clarification when I couldn't get it from a teacher. Note: NOT because I told a lie, NOT because she thought me asking another student was a lie, but me asking another student, and HIM saying he wasn't sure, meant I was lying.

Holding back tears, I get my 2nd set, go to class, go to lunch, inform my dad of this, dad's now livid, comes to the school again, and that's the start of the teacher now constantly harassing me and several counselor visits because "you have to explain what your dad's talking about." or that I needed to see a therapist FOR my dad. Except it was the counselor.

There was parts of this I didn't tell my parents because it would've made matters worse and their responses harsher, and then I would've been punished for it instead of them going to my dad, and after that point, I was already really, really tired of all it and just never wanted to see the school again.

Also in that same school having your phone out at lunch, which the cafeteria was only connected to the gym and that was even down a hall, was against the rules. Why? Because it distracted, not disrupt because "maybe you're using the internet and that might lag the classes", distracted, (Principal's words exactly, directly to me.) other classes. Which happened awhile later after the PE incident.
Eli the Zeratoed
12/22/2019 3:09 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
Math. Sure, I may hate PE, but at least it gives a good workout session. Math (at least in Middle or High School), however, never even teaches us useful life skills like filing taxes or anything of the sort. Just boring stuff like how to find "x" for the 47th gosh dang time!
TheRealBlank512
12/22/2019 5:20 am
Level 46 : Master Pirate
I feel you dude....

y=mx+b.....
TheRealBlank512
12/21/2019 6:16 pm
Level 46 : Master Pirate
history
Literature. While I hate math a do have a natural talent for it so it's not that bad. but literature? While I don't mind reading a good book, it's the crap I'm forced to read that I don't like. LIke anything by Edgar Allen Poe, His stories are dark, depressing, and flat out creepy. I didn't sleep for days after reading the cask of amatialo(yes ik i butchered the spelling). I'm not particularly fond of shakespear ether, mainly because it's a chore to read and i have to read every sentence 5 times before i understand what's going on. And romeo and juliet is just depressing.

edit: I'm now being forced to read leiningen vs. the ants and I have an irrational fear or insects/spiders.... F*^$ Literature.
Eclipse
12/21/2019 5:42 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster uwu
Networking..

the teacher talks for 3 hours.. and gives us like 10000 pages homework..
spinomaster17
12/21/2019 5:36 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Farmer
for me math made me want to tear my hair out
MissC-YT
12/21/2019 5:15 pm
Level 24 : Expert Princess
Learning French from primary school to the end of secondary, I lost all interest in learning a languages
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome