If you were a Star Wars Character, then what would your name be, what side would you be on,and what would you look like?

Tigerpickering's Avatar Tigerpickering4/30/20 10:51 am history
2 emeralds 124 7
4/30/2020 4:55 pm
haha429's Avatar haha429
Hi, I am tigerpickering and I want to ask you: If you were in Star Wars, what side would you be in, what would your name be, and what would you look like? Oh, and I forgot one thing in the title: what would your weapon be and what is your affiliation? If your character died and had a known cause, tell me. Oh, and tell me if it has/had transportation Example↓

Mine:

Name: Zuken Gastiion

Side: Light Side

Apperance: Rebel Trooper Helmet, Black Hair, Brown Eyes, Light Gray Jedi Robe, Dark Blue Pants, Black Boots, Iron Shoulder Pad

Weapon: Cyan LightBladeStaff-BulletCaster

Affiliation: Jedi Order

Died: 19 BBY

Cause of death: Killed by Commander fox on Kamino during Order 66

Transport: Macron Manta (Speeder)

Poll is what affiliation you are

He was a ordinary rebel scout. When he realized that he was one with the force, he served the Jedi Order until Order 66 executed by Darth Sidious. He met his end when a Turbo Tank blew up his Ship, and he was killed by Commander Fox. 19 years later, a new hope would come.

Next thing to do is maybe make a skin of it and try to create his/her ship with minecraft blocks and if possible, a minecraft render of it's portrait, battle scene and death scene (if it had died).
Tigerpickering
Level 47 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

haha429
04/30/2020 4:55 pm
Level 25 : Expert Ninja
history
Name: Jayna Tadoshi

Side: Light Side

Apperance: Short sandy blonde hair, blue-grey eyes (slate-ish color), lightly tanned skin, freckles, green jean-type material jacket, blue skinny jeggings, plain white shirt

Weapon: Wooden hilt double-bladed blue lightsaber, one end is a varrying shoto, and the other is a timed dual-phase (it has been passed down in her family for generations)

Affiliation: Neutral, but is really close to the Jedi Order and its members

Transport: Old ship (which I forget the name of off the top of my head lol)

Grandfather was a Jedi, father was a prince (she doesn't know that), and her mother was a Mandalorian.
haha429
04/30/2020 2:29 pm
Can u add neutral to the poll? Thx!
Tigerpickering
04/30/2020 2:32 pm
history
Added it as "Other"
haha429
04/30/2020 3:35 pm
Thx!
sprung_bunnie
04/30/2020 1:34 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Crafter
where is the choice of the seperatist army droids?
Tigerpickering
04/30/2020 2:33 pm
Just click "Other"
SireWhiteKnight
04/30/2020 12:59 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Dolphin
history
I could see myself being a light side user that would eventually get corrupted and go to the dark side. I wanna say with my personality and trying to be in control I would try to eventually overthrow my master.

Name: Darth Mascus

Side: Light Side - Dark Side

Apperance: 5'8 Caucasion Male aproximarly 180ish. Brown hair sexy looking mother frigger. Gaunt face and that mean look Iin my eyes. Black robes with the hood up always (Unless I'm speaking with my master)

Weapon: Blue lightsaber - red lightsaber

Affiliation: Jedi Order - Sith

Died: Never die I overcame death

Cause of death: i defeated death

Transport: The force
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome