Holy Crap! Cloverfield 2 is Happening in 2 Months!

GrayRemnant's Avatar GrayRemnant1/15/16 3:31 am
1 emeralds 975 9
1/16/2016 3:56 am
Halorules555's Avatar Halorules555
How in god's name did they keep a lid on this thing?!?

GrayRemnant
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Senpai

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Halorules555
01/16/2016 3:56 am
Level 26 : Expert Zombie
Man, I haven't seen Cloverfield in forever! J.J Abrams has earned my trust after Star Wars VII so I will probably see it.
Jetra
01/15/2016 7:12 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
It says 10 Cloverfield Lane, I don't think that it's going to be really the same movie, however I'd love to see a sequel to the first one. Not big on horror movies, but that one was really gripping. As to how it could have been kept a secret, I believe the movie wasn't really well-received due to the wonky camera shots and became more cult classic than a blockbuster.
BIO
01/15/2016 7:26 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Magical Girl
I believe the title is a play on the, "residential," bunker shown in the preview.

As Cloverfield is still one of my favorite sci-fi films, I will definitely be seeing this.
GrayRemnant
01/15/2016 5:56 pm
Level 64 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Well, it does look like they're breaking from the 'found footage' format, so it should be a fairly different experience.
RenegadeRad
01/15/2016 10:47 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
Its clearly a sequel

[yt]yQy-ANhnUpE[/yt]

In this the girl is one of the characters from the last film, it looks like they are in a bunker after the alien apocalypse and now one of the dudes got crazy living in a bunker everyday and goes on a rampage then the girl escapes but sees a destroyed world by aliens

Sergeant Sarcasm
01/15/2016 11:06 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Lumberjack
I saw Bad Robot and J.J. was directing it, so I'll probably watch this. Wasn't quite a fan of the first one, but it's been so long since I've seen it.
PureNerd
01/15/2016 4:16 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Batman
I think this movie's monster will be the parasite things from the first one. A couple of things point to this, such as one of them seemingly going crazy whole trying to keep his sanity, and the same guy saying, "You'll let THEM out" like he has them captured, which could explain how he got bit by one of them. I definitely like the direction and I'll definitely be seeing this one
RenegadeRad
01/15/2016 8:44 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Explorer
Knightsundere
01/15/2016 3:48 am
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Cyborg
Hadn't even heard of Cloverfield before now, but then, I'm not a huge fan of monster/horror movies. Seems interesting, though. Looks like the sequel is going for more of dialogue/character development theme (from what I saw in the trailer), as compared to a Godzilla-esque rampage.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome