Highschool Of The Dead 0.2: Death Trip(Apps)

Shanery's Avatar Shanery8/9/12 6:40 pm
1 emeralds 3.1k 175
8/28/2012 3:52 pm
chrisdog's Avatar chrisdog
FORUM ROLEPLAY. NOT A SERVER.
Thanks for that.
0.2 Theme Song:

The Story
(Takes place at the same time as the original. This is different though, the characters from HOTD 1 are NOT here.)
Today was just as normal as any other day. You woke up, washed your face, got dressed, ate your wheat cereal and went to school. You almost forgot your permission form for the school trip you would be taking today to the Biological Lab. 3 miles away from the school. It was just a normal trip. You would go there, tour, and come back, right? Yeah. If you're lucky...

Thanks to Roran for the backstory.

App:

Name:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Anything else:

Acceptors:
Shane
Roran
Volchelkin
Shanery
Level 34 : Artisan Prince

Create an account or sign in to comment.

chrisdog
08/28/2012 3:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
EDIT: acceped
APPLICATION: i cant accept it because i have no power what so ever
Horatio
08/28/2012 2:01 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
OK senors and senoritas here is my edit:

Anything else: Horatio is a badass who will never be white because of his sheer willpower to be mexican. He's also Mexican.
Shanery
08/27/2012 2:27 pm
chrisdog
HoratioAnything else: Horatio is a badass who will never die because of his sheer willpower to not die. He's also Mexican.

Too OP edit it OR DIE!

He cant die, because of his sheer willpower not to die.

Hes only joking anyway
chrisdog
08/27/2012 2:25 pm
HoratioAnything else: Horatio is a badass who will never die because of his sheer willpower to not die. He's also Mexican.

Too OP edit it OR DIE!
Horatio
08/26/2012 10:17 pm
Name: Horatio
Weapon: Whip
Appearance: Mexican. Blue Tracksuit. Bucket Hat. Black Sunglasses
Personality: He spends most of his time loafing about, stealing things, and setting other things on fire. He can also conjure up with a lot of ideas and sometimes unexpectedly save the day. Horatio is very laid-back and easy going, finding strange solutions to problems such as rent (put the bills in a box and forget about them) and food (he knows a guy at the fish market). Horatio always wears the same blue track suit and constantly wears his hat and sunglasses, having only taken his glasses off twice. He is often found sleeping or playing video games, as well as stealing. He is quick to anger, often going on rants or taking revenge for minor things. He is also rather amoral, having no qualms about killing others. Horatio has some skill in programming, and sells naked pictures of himself for income.
Backstory: Horatio is going through highschool to get his diploma so his parents will stop bugging him about it. He takes any oppurtunity to miss school meaning he loves to go on field trips. He has few friends and is rude to most of his classmates.
Anything else: Horatio is a badass who will never die because of his sheer willpower to not die. He's also Mexican.
ZetcerKron
08/14/2012 10:18 pm
Name: Kihara , Akemi
Weapon: Dual Wakizashi swords Black main colors with Red cherry blossoms on sheath , Colt Single Action Army .44 S&W special Black Chrome finish engaved stock with gold trim.(Gun is locked up at her parents house)
Appearance:
Click to reveal
(Akemi is on the right. Rin is on the left. Their Father is in the middle of the Photo) Akemi casual clothes are short skirts with grey thigh high silk socks , purple Silk layered shirt with a deep maroon Suede jacket with a hood that has black and grey fur on the rim of the hood.

Personality: Caring of others and follows what she is told to do. She is the type of person you don't want to corner she will defend herself at all costs. She is Loving , open minded to new ideas , can be Soft-spoken and shy.

Backstory: Akemi comes from wealthy family. Akemi's father Haruto owns a factory that produces weapons and supplies for the military in and out of private sectors of all branches. Akemi's mother runs and operates a small bakery with the girls. The store is located three blocks south from their high school on the corner of the main street leading up to their school , most of the kids stop there to pick up lunch materials.Everyday when they close up the bakery a limo comes to pick them up and head home to their mansion on the west side of the town , its about a 20 min drive from the bakery. Akemi and her sister Rin are twins they are not identical. They are both 4th year students but do not share the same homeroom , their grade are indeed impeccable. On the girls 18th birthday their father brought them into his study and presented a birthday gift to each of them , an exquisite cherry oak box wrapped in Damask paper. As the girls unwrapped their gifts and opened the boxes , inside was one Black chrome Colt Single Action Army .44 S&W Special Revolver with a Black wood handle with gold engraving of a floral design that was for Akemi. Rin recieved one like that but in opposite chrome and colors
"These Revolvers are custom made with beauty and care , for my two wonderful girls." Haruto said to Akemi and Rin. "Both of your guns will be placed here in my study under lock and key system." said Haruto. He holds up two keys that were attached to two platinum necklaces. "both keys must be turned at the same time so this gun safe will unlock." "If you unlock this gun safe , be sure you have the will to kill whatever you aim at with these works of art i've bestowed to you both." said Haruto as he looked intensely at his two girls."Since these are under lock down , I want you to have these." He pulls a Dai Katana and two Wakizashi's both black shealths covered with red cherry blossoms with blood orange belt tie strings.
"Rin , The Dai Katana is yours. Akemi , the two Wakizashi's are yours" said Haurto "Carry these for your protection." Haruto walks to Rin and Akemi and hugs them with both arms "Happy Birthday , Girls. I'll be leaving tomorrow. I must fulfill contracts over seas. I'll be back in one week , take care of each other." Haruto sensed something might happen with this Bio Lab field trip of theirs.

The Day of the field trip arrived and Akemi and Rin were excited to go they almost didn't sleep the night prior. The next morning they woke up took a bath and put on their casual clothes for the field trip. They took the limo to the Bakery and walked up the School while eating their breakfast sandwiches they got from their mother while at the bakery. They both headed to their homeroom and turn in the permission slips
for the field trip and processed to the car port area where the bus was being loaded. Akemi and Rin sat next to each other on the bus, everyone was accounted for then the took off to the Bio Lab.

Anything else:Hamburgers of the dead
Roran234
08/14/2012 10:30 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
Whelp. I see quite a few grammar mistakes. It seems you did go through a couple of the apps before applying. Hmmm. It is your duty to go through whatever pages seem fit, and just slide your character in wherever she should be.

Accepted.
chrisdog
08/13/2012 10:38 am
oh, strange
Shanery
08/13/2012 5:43 am
chrisdog
DeathLaser2nd Character.
Name: CJ Shokobutsu
Weapon: Her staff.
Appearance:
Personality: Shy and nice
Backstory: CJ was Masami's sister their parents died when their house was robbed, they lived together went to school had a regular life. CJ trained with her staff mostly every day. She had hoped the trip was good. She really wanted to have fun on the trip but something told her that something bad was going to happen. She went to school that day and waited to go on that trip.
Anything else: Hamburgers Of Le Dead.

Really? I was under the impression that 'death laser' was a girl
[/quote]
She is,
But look at the app. It says male as the gender but calls herself she and her and the appearance is a girl.
BrookeG2106
08/13/2012 5:27 am
Level 39 : Artisan Scribe
Because im lonely on the thread...
BUMP
chrisdog
08/12/2012 9:18 pm
ShanePurePickaxe2
Roran234
DeathLaser2nd Character.
Appearance:
Backstory: CJ was Masami's sister their parents died when their house was robbed, they lived together went to school had a regular life. CJ trained with her staff mostly every day. She had hoped the trip was good. She really wanted to have fun on the trip but something told her that something bad was going to happen. She went to school that day and waited to go on that trip.

Question, wtf is with the wrong gender?

WOAH.
WOAH.
WOAH.
TRANSGENDER?!

Really? I was under the impression that 'death laser' was a girl
Shanery
08/11/2012 9:12 pm
Roran234
DeathLaser2nd Character.
Appearance:

WOAH.
WOAH.
WOAH.
TRANSGENDER?!
Roran234
08/11/2012 5:58 pm
DeathLaser2nd Character.
Appearance:

bb8
08/11/2012 4:44 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Themoonwolves20Since I totally derped on what an RP is and since I ended up never using it, can I use my application from the first one?

Nope, you need to use a new one.
Themoonwolves20
08/11/2012 4:43 pm
Level 21 : Expert Robot
Since I totally derped on what an RP is and since I ended up never using it, can I use my application from the first one?

EDIT: Meh, never mind.
bravius
08/11/2012 4:04 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pony
Cyndus
08/11/2012 4:03 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Blacksmith
Hoorah! Loves you volch <3
bb8
08/11/2012 4:02 pm
DeathLaser and Bravius Accepted
bravius
08/11/2012 3:52 pm
Level 25 : Expert Pony
Name: Lucas Carson
Weapon: Pet hawk
Appearance:
Click to reveal

Personality: Enthusiastic, Cheers people up
Backstory: Abandoned when 4, had a pet hawk all his life, which helped him do tasks, and protects him. Lived alone for a long time until he was 10, then he got adopted by a 20 year old woman. Is really poor and lives in a small cabin. Usually plays games with his hawk for entertainment. One day he went to school, on a trip. Went to some biological lab, and started seeing some 殭屍.
Anything else: Taco taco burrito of the dead, or Hamburgers of the dead
Cyndus
08/11/2012 3:42 pm
2nd Character.
Appearance:
bb8
08/11/2012 4:16 am
LessThanThree Accepted Aliflo2011 Denied
LessThanThree
08/11/2012 3:56 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Name: Nicole Waters
Weapon: Claws (Gloves with claws)
Appearance: http://tinyurl.com/d2y5s3l
Personality: Sweet, caring, shy, quiet.
Backstory: Nicole's older brother vanished under mysterious circumstances 6 years ago. Nicole fears that her brother may be dead but hopes this is not the case. She has dedicated herself to finding him or, at the very least, discovering his fate. Both of Nicole's parents also died in a car accident 4 years ago. She lives alone.
Anything else: Nope :3
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 2:36 am
...Well that shut you guys up...
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 2:28 am
[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQeuR8oGAo[/youtube]
There, humor oughta do it. If not, I KILL YOU!! ^-^
Ralph Trollum
08/11/2012 2:28 am
Yo man I am black! All me an my brothas call each other niggas! I just wanna roleplay with you fine gentlemen. To prove I'm black look at my Youtube and make my paycheck bounce!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThaTCPS?feature=watch

I'm black bros.
Clue
08/11/2012 2:23 am
Level 35 : Artisan Dragon
It is clear that my assumptions were correct, and you are unaware of the wonders of "professional fun".
Roran234
08/11/2012 2:25 am
It appears you do not know the concept of "end of discussion" or "case closed" or "done".
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 2:23 am
*Le sigh* this method isnt working... IDEA MODE ACTGIVATE...
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 2:19 am
STOP CAT FIGHTING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL AND JUST APPLY FOR THE ROLEPLAY GOD DAMNIT!!!!
Clue
08/11/2012 2:17 am
I feel that you have "blank spots" in your understanding of the varying spheres of "fun", as I assure you that I am aware of "how to have fun". It would be most socially awkward to be unable to have fun, and I have not seen a person yet who suffers from this horrid mental case. As I said earlier, it is always a good thing to maintain a professional aura. You imply that being professional not only cannot be fun, but cannot be creative are imaginative. Furthermore, instead of deleting your comments to change argument's skeletal structure, it is better to edit them.
Roran234
08/11/2012 2:22 am
As you can see, it doesn't seem you are having much fun right now acting as is. I have the littlest care in the world right now, so I find this a challenge. You are just a living case as to why acting professional takes away the fun. I sense no "fun" coming from you at all. In fact, I can only sense displeasure. You are pointing out irrelevant things, but, due to me not wishing to see this thread locked, this discussion is over. I would much prefer it if your "professional" act was dropped before you applied, as it makes you seem like an over-egotistical bureaucrat.
Clue
08/11/2012 2:12 am
I find your falsely accusing me for incorrectly using proper punctuation, most unprofessional. Although, with the loosest definitions, this is not a "job", one should always maintain a professional aura, except under certain circumstances. And then deleting your comment, is also unprofessional.
Roran234
08/11/2012 2:15 am
It is because I realized how... Kiddish it was of me to respond like that, I deleted it, purely out of respect of myself and you. This is the internet, I tend to keep a levelheaded awareness to how I act, meaning keeping my grammar in line, but once again, this is the internet. There is no need to have a "professional" act. I am who I am, you are who you are. Worry about yourself before worrying about others. Are you perfect?
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 2:11 am
I saw what you wrote there...
Clue
08/11/2012 1:41 am
I shall consider the prospect of participating in this RP. Yet I did find the excessive use of pictures, from that certain acceptor, to be most displeasing. I find it very, unprofessional.
Roran234
08/11/2012 2:12 am
Whilst it is great that you are considering joining, I, and I am sure many others would agree with me, would rather not have someone in something like this who can't have fun. We are still people on the internet. This is not a job. This is not a business event. This is just a thread where we can flex our creativity and imagination. Professional or not, it is not required. Thank you.
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 2:14 am
Its called 'Edit Post', also,
REEEEOOOWWW!!! Cat fight!!
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 1:57 am
Yaaayyy!! Apply naow!!!
BrookeG2106
08/11/2012 1:22 am
heh... So... does that mean im accepted...?
EDIT: lol sorry didnt see the 'Accepted'in green down the bottom. And..
HOOORRRAAAYYY!!
BrookeG2106
08/10/2012 10:48 pm
Name: Mai Sutcliff
Weapon: Chainsaw
Appearance: http://www.google.com.au/imgres?num=10& ... ,s:0,i:110 (Ignore caption lol)
Personality: Intelligent, Lazy at times, Depends on others to take action while she makes the plans, although she can defend herself, isnt afraid to share her opinion but doesnt have a big mouth.
Backstory: Mai was always top of her class. Always got over 95% on tests. School was a breeze for her. She just sailed through, passed all her classes, her future was bright. She was going to grow up to be a scientists or a doctor, whichever. She qualified for both. One day, the teacher announced a biology camp was going to be soon, so, it would help her future. She handed back her form the day after it was handed out. She was very excited about this. On the morning the camp was, she noticed it was a bit quiet on the streets, but thought it was just because she was getting to school a bit earlier. She was just so excited. When she got to the bus, not many students were going on the camp, it was optional... On the way to the biology camp, it was very quiet. Mai wondered where everyone was, untill she saw a man stumbling along the streets, mustve been awfully drunk. As the bus drove past the man, she stared at him from the back of the bus. He looked sick, very sick. "Wow, he definitely had too much to drink..." she thought to herself as the man go further and further away from the bus as they continued driving. When they arrived, the biology campus was over run by sick looking creatures, they looked the same as the man earlier. Mai looked in horror at all of the creatures, "W-what are they?! Nothing ive ever seen before... I need to study them... But, are they dangerous? And how did they spread so suddenly...?" she thought to herself. Suddenly, a groundskeeper lurched towards another student and tried to bite them. She saw them turn into one of the creatures not a moment later. "So thats how they do it..." she thought to herself as she pushed her glasses up. She kicked the groundskeeper in the head and stole his chainsaw. She wasnt sure what these creatures were, but she sure as hell wasnt becoming one.
Anything else: No secret word?
Roran234
08/11/2012 1:20 am
Your backstory will be changed to where the "things" hadn't appeared yet, but...

Accepted.
ultradoom5
08/10/2012 6:43 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Skinner
P-pro-probably? Yet another reason the meme should be directed at you. It was obviously being off topic that locked it.
Cyndus
08/10/2012 6:34 pm
I know you are in no way retarded but still with the randomness, thats probably why the original rp thread was locked.
ultradoom5
08/10/2012 6:33 pm
That meme always makes me laugh, because it might as well be directed at whoever posts it, E.G. Death, in this case. I am in no way retarded, and I see no recent implications of such.
Cyndus
08/10/2012 6:29 pm
ultradoom5
08/10/2012 6:27 pm
Glomp me! (Glomp me) Glomp my wall! (Glomp me!) Glomp my videos! I want you to glomp my status, then I want you to Glomp yourself. Go glomp yourself.
Loopo Paw
08/10/2012 6:19 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
The hell are you blabbering on about?
ultradoom5
08/10/2012 6:13 pm
Accept the glomp. That's it! Then glomp me back. Game over. That's it that's all I want, then I'll glomp you again, then glomp me back. SO I saw you did a bunch of stuff on PMC. But you didn't glomp me. You applied for Rorans RP, you don't even know that guy. Okay, so maybe you went to highschool and college together. But I bet you don't know what his favorite food is! You know what mine are? CHICKEN McNUGGETS BITCH.
Loopo Paw
08/10/2012 6:10 pm
Level 29 : Expert Geek
*Accepts the glomp.* XD
ultradoom5
08/10/2012 6:05 pm
Please forgive my ignorance Loopo! ! *glomps Loopo*
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com