Digital circus

PsychoPerfectionist's Avatar PsychoPerfectionist11/28/23 5:40 pm
12/6/2023 7:53 am
MercedesCurrier's Avatar MercedesCurrier
I want everyone to vote for who their favorite character is in the amazing digital circus!
PsychoPerfectionist
Level 9 : Apprentice Peacock

Create an account or sign in to comment.

MercedesCurrier
12/06/2023 7:53 am
Level 1 : New Miner
history
It appears that PsychoPerfectionist has organized a poll to determine the most popular character in the digital circus. As of now, Caine has received 6 votes, making him the current leader, while Jax is in second place with 3 votes. I love Jax. As a resource for students or writers seeking inspiration, this list stands out for its depth and relevance. It not only suggests engaging subjects but also encourages readers to consider this https://writinguniverse.com/cause-and-effect-essay-topics/ website. Exploring this list of cause-and-effect essay topics on WritingUniverse has been an insightful journey. The diverse range of subjects sparks creativity and offers a rich tapestry of ideas for crafting compelling essays. The well-curated selection encompasses societal issues, environmental concerns, and personal development themes. The topics are designed to prompt critical thinking and thoughtful analysis.
Weirdness
12/02/2023 9:06 pm
Level 24 : Expert Waffle
Gangle deserves more
The Local Cryptid
12/02/2023 8:50 pm
Level 48 : Master Goblin
bubble gang rise up
Tricolor
12/02/2023 8:39 pm
Level 20 : Expert Procrastinator
Gangle my beloved
Pm3
12/02/2023 8:17 pm
Level 42 : Master Procrastinator
definitely jax
OrderWithoutBorders
12/02/2023 6:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
I don't have a favourite. I'm still trying to understand whether Cain is genuinely too stupid to understand what an exit to a VR game is, or he's just playing dumb to hide that he can't make it and is trapped like everyone else.
PsychoPerfectionist
12/02/2023 8:45 pm
I think it's both he's a digital being but also, he tried to make whatever this exit is but sense he's never really been outside he does not really know.
CrystalRuby
12/02/2023 2:37 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Wolf Whisperer
What's the amazing digital circus?
PsychoPerfectionist
12/02/2023 4:16 pm
it's a show on YouTube similar to Helluvaboss And made by Gooseworx its pilot was submitted like a month ago and already plans for more episodes.
I strongly recommend checking it out.
mega7
12/01/2023 7:20 am
Level 45 : Master Cupcake
Yeah not gonna lie that's an easy jax right there :>
PsychoPerfectionist
12/02/2023 2:24 pm
i did try my hand on a Jax banner actually lol I'm just seeing what most voted to know what more people want to see of my tadc stuff I make in future sense I love the show cause one my fav shows was Ispy.
PsychoPerfectionist
12/01/2023 5:39 am
..... I wish this poll will tell me whose viewing and not voting so I can call all 31 of them out.
PsychoPerfectionist
11/28/2023 5:44 pm
if you're struggling to pick a favorite just think, what character would you legit be upset about if got removed or abstracted my picks were between Pommi bubbles and Caine bubbles helps boost Caines loveable character and I feel without him I wouldnt care for the others as much.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome