BENT Q&A V2question_answer

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist10/21/22 10:17 am history
1/31/2023 12:41 pm
TheEvokerQueen's Avatar TheEvokerQueen
The original q&a for Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy was archived. Let's get this one more relevant. Ask me anything about Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy, and if you want, I can answer in the point of view of one of the characters.
Here's the info for BENT!
Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy.
width=100
Want updates on BENT as they are made? Follow the Update Log here!
Do you enjoy Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy? If so, why not check out our official pages?
  • Official BENT Fandom Wiki
  • r/kirunacampus, the official BENT subreddit
  • Official BENT PMC Group

Read the rest of the series
View the Collection here!
ikke
Q: Questions for you Golden: Hollows
Firstly, Iron and Copper Golem's Hollows. How do they work? These golems are construct beings and are not organinc, right? Second, are the Hollows, if any, SCPs? Does SCP exist in the BENT universe?
Also, Breath of the Wild's Hyrule seems to exist in universe, but Evoker is reading what I think is a BotW fanfiction. Hmmm??

Golden
A: Ok Ikke. That's a lot of questions! Plenty of questions about the Hollows, who as a group, their iceberg really does extend down to the deep dark.
Yes, golems are construct beings.They don't have DNA, so they can't be hollowed, right? Well, yes, but also no. The answer to this that I didn't think of at the time that I created the Hollows (I didn't think they'd be this important to the lore!) is that Shadow Copper Golem and Shadow Iron Golem are not mutated clones like the others. They are separate golems that have been corrupted, so they are Casted Consturcts that have been heavily programed to match their 'origins'.

I cannot say if the Hollows are SCPs due to legal reasons. I am containing them and I do not work for the SCP foundation.
Yes, BoTW's Hyrule existed in the BENT universe in the distant past. The story of the Calamity was so intresting that modern people turned it into a video game.
Hope that answers your questions,
Golden
Tzyber
Q: Question:
Is Tzyber in BENT?

Answer:

no

Golden
A: Our voting and campus transportation records show no evidence of your presence on campus or that you have ever voted. Your name is not on any campus records.

Q:
A:
GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheEvokerQueen
01/31/2023 12:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Princess
So um... (and i am asking on the group too)
What's with Piglin and her relationships with the other characters? Like how both Enderman and Evoker seem to confront her about her beheivior at a few points. What's her situation there, and why is her relationship towards evoker more frinedly than towards others?
StarbucksLatias
12/08/2022 11:50 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Farmer
What is Azonea's gender cause I've seen she/they pronouns used in the roleplays
GoldenScientist
12/09/2022 12:24 am
history
Demigender/non-binary or female
TheEvokerQueen
11/14/2022 2:48 pm
GoldenScientist
11/14/2022 2:53 pm
No, i will not.
TheEvokerQueen
11/04/2022 12:53 pm
history
Read the latest BENT mini, and Piglin Brute said that he gave a rental van to his sister. Does that mean that Piglin can drive? Are there cars in the nether? How did they learn how to drive?

Can any of the other contestants drive? If this is the case, and I'm guessing the driving age is the same as where u live, does this confirm character ages??/
GoldenScientist
11/04/2022 1:05 pm
No, there aren't any cars in the Nether. Piglin Brute learned to drive from YouTube when he first came to the overworld and he has a license. Piglin doesn't have a permit, despite being old enough to obtain one. Her brother tried to teach her before he was eliminated.

All of the illagers know how to drive, and Villager and Wandering Trader might know. Enderman and Iron Golem can drive.
The age for a learner's permit where I live is 15 and 6 months, so the laws in Kiruna are the same.
This confirms that Piglin is at least 15.
Blocky2
10/26/2022 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
is Blocky (BFDI/Minecraft) Canon? As he is a block.
GoldenScientist
10/26/2022 7:08 pm
No, but BENT was inspired by BFDI.
DarkRob333
10/26/2022 2:06 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
How could the story get modified if every non-canon story becomes canon?
GoldenScientist
10/26/2022 9:00 am
Hmmm.... By a lot. First thing that comes to mind is the ships, so we're gonna have a lot of strange relationships. And a lot more light vs darkness stuff
DarkRob333
10/26/2022 5:34 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Network
Interesting
Rob333
10/22/2022 11:14 pm
Level 48 : Master Sus
Does the Multiverse exist in canon? (You know, the story I made includes the Multiverse but is not canon in BENT)
GoldenScientist
10/22/2022 11:29 pm
No. At least not to anyone's knowledge.
Tzyber
10/21/2022 10:38 am
Level 40 : Master Robot
Question:
Is Tzyber in BENT?

Answer:

no
GoldenScientist
10/21/2022 10:41 am
Our voting and campus transportation records show no evidence of your presence on campus or that you have ever voted. Your name is not on any campus records.
CesarCarter
10/21/2022 11:22 am
Level 39 : Artisan Engineer
history
That can just mean that Tzy was never on campus. The only times Tzy has been seen is in the outskirts of Kiruna, or deep in the backrooms.
Tzyber
10/22/2022 11:18 pm
You'd never know >:)
GoldenScientist
10/21/2022 11:58 am
Hmm.... Our records don't count the backrooms. We also only count people spotted on the campus and city limits. Don't think they've been inside the Kiruan city limits though...
Tzyber
10/21/2022 10:43 am
Yeah, ik
ikkefleresmaragder
10/21/2022 10:25 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Questions for you Golden: Hollows
Firstly, Iron and Copper Golem's Hollows. How do they work? These golems are construct beings and are not organinc, right? Second, are the Hollows, if any, SCPs? Does SCP exist in the BENT universe?
Also, Breath of the Wild's Hyrule seems to exist in universe, but Evoker is reading what I think is a BotW fanfiction. Hmmm??
GoldenScientist
10/21/2022 10:37 am
Ok Ikke. That's a lot of questions! Plenty of questions about the Hollows, who as a group, their iceberg really does extend down to the deep dark.
Yes, golems are construct beings.They don't have DNA, so they can't be hollowed, right? Well, yes, but also no. The answer to this that I didn't think of at the time that I created the Hollows (I didn't think they'd be this important to the lore!) is that Shadow Copper Golem and Shadow Iron Golem are not mutated clones like the others. They are separate golems that have been corrupted, so they are Casted Consturcts that have been heavily programed to match their 'origins'.

I cannot say if the Hollows are SCPs due to legal reasons. I am containing them and I do not work for the SCP foundation.
Yes, BoTW's Hyrule existed in the BENT universe in the distant past. The story of the Calamity was so intresting that modern people turned it into a video game.
Hope that answers your questions,
Golden
ikkefleresmaragder
10/21/2022 12:57 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Ty~
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome