BENT: c̸̛̟̱̫̊̊̑͠o̶̢͚̼̻̭͖̟͚̪͔̯͕̬͖͚͈̙̾̀̈́͊͂̓̊̾̐́̀̄̚̚͝r̸̡̻̙͔̱͈͎͈̩̀̈́̽͊͐͝ȑ̸̮̝̗̱̫̱̞̰̉̀͆̓͆uption- p1: What's going on??waves

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist4/17/23 10:13 am history
6 emeralds 162 2
4/19/2023 12:50 pm
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
*a camera flickers on to show a falling-apart verson of Kiruna Campus. The sky is dark and foggy, almost seemng as if the fabric of reality itself is falling apart. The buildings seem run-down, as do all the people. A constant staticy sound is prevaliant across the campus. Everyone feels uncanny, and throughout the day, chunks of land and other materials fall from the sky. Is this the biproduct of Golden screwing around wiht creating timelnes? Is this a failed experiment?
THIS IS A NEW SPIN-OFF OF BENT THAT TAKES PLACE IN A SEPERATE TIMELINE. IT IS NOT GOING TO BE THE SAME, AND WILL FOLLOW A DIFFRIENT STYLE.
Everyone looks and sounds lifeless and robotic, and the falling apart feeling becomes stronger as you approch certinan locatoins such as the Deepslate Primary School. '

hello viewers, voters, and those who supported the original BENT in a timeline I wish to c̶̪̬̘̪̪͓̱̤̾̄̓͋̑̀̂͛ỡ̵̰̩͔̫̯͈̯̰͊͊͒͋̈́̾́̓̓̍̐̚̚n̷̨̳̣͎͙͉̂́̈́̔̆̽͒̑̏̈́̚̕v̵̢̛̛̛̤̜̖̆̆̑́̏̀̎͐̾̚̕͝͝͝ë̸̡́͗͆̍̂̚͘̚ŕ̴̨̢̛͕̻͍͍̳̫͉̘̳̙̫̈́̍̂͗̀̃̽͐̌̏͠ģ̴̡̡͓͎͍̪͖̯͓͕̞̯̘͌̃̋͆̔̈͛͆̆̑͒̆̓ḛ̵̛̠͎͍͑̋͗̄̀̎̽̾̈́͋͑.
A((

welcome to the ...C̴͖̖̻̳͍̳̪͋͋̍̽̔͆ơ̶̧̧̢̡̯̪̝̜̱̫̥̠̞͙͛̊̍̉̀̎͊̈́͋̔͑̀̐͆̕͜r̷̗̟̼̙̯̳̖̺̜̰̒̌̇̆̇̔̈́̌͆͆̒̃̕͘ȑ̸̯̳̬͖̠̭̳͓̬͔̘̖͎̙̝̩̂͛̽͌̓̉̎̔́̾̈̽̅͛͘ų̴̹̤͈͚̥̤̈́͂͛̿̓̂̒͌̈́̑́́́̏̾p̷̡̡̭̀͗̓t̵̢̨̧̤̹̠̙̠̯̹͚̰͈͗̉̆̎̔̒́͒̆̓̍̀͋̈̏̔͝ị̶̢͈̞̹̲̝̌͑̈́́̇̄́̔̃̆͘o̷̧̡̤̭̦͉̰̬͍̖̜̘̠̯̓̽̈́͠͠n̵̡̞͔̣̝͓̞͓̦͔͉̮̒͛̈́̆́̿̇̑͛̌̅̃̚͝͠ͅͅ ̴̰̠̬̼̣͔̟͔̝̞̼͂͋̐̃̈́͌͝T̸̤̱̥̙͚̋̿́̏͋͌̓͠͝ḯ̶̯̱͈̥̲̹͚̬̰͉̬̬̪̏́̆̔̔̑͗̆͗̆͜ͅm̸̢̮̤̹̳͊̎̓̿̽̋̀͂̿̓̇͌̚͘e̴̢̟̻̬̣̯͍̺̬͒͛̑̃̍͘͠l̴͕̞̗̉̋͑́̚i̶̡̢̲̱̟̼̖͎͛̓͊̉̂͌̇͝n̷̜̜̻͕͈͊͋͘̕ͅȩ̶̗͈͈̬̞͎̈̍̀͋̇̉͂͐͛̾͒͆̀͑́, a timeline that is nothing more than a hazy dream,
a timeline where all of our defenses have fallen due to the s̴̼̣̼͎̀e̸̙̗̹̗̗͙͇̯͓̟͙̼͕̘̻̿l̸͚̒̍̈́̌̋̈́̌͠f̵̛͉͕̠̥̭̗̪̼̮i̵̡̞̖͈͓̳͙̟͚͊͒̄̓̾̾͆̈́̚͘̚͝͝s̷̞͗̔̍͊̏͘h̸̨̢̻͓̫̗̻̳̟͚̭̀̊ņ̴̺̼͓̖̱͛͒̇̂̀͌͗̎͌͑̈́͘̚̕͝͝ͅę̵͔̼͈̙͈͚̝͖͙͕̱̝̈́̈́͋͋̔̿̿̊͂̾̎͘͜s̵̘͇̽̉̒̈̏̊̄͗̆͆͜͝͝͝͝s̴̡̨̻͔͚̫̩̝̤̖̱̹̰̼̃́̅̿̏̀́̈́͗̈͆͋̚̚ ̸̧̡̢̤̲̗͍͉̙̪̱̬͔͌̅̎̍̈͆̔̇͜͠ͅo̵̡̧͙̹̯̻̫̞̲͔̐̄͌͌͋̽̄̇̚f̵̟̿̒̆̎̀̇͛ those in that main timeline.
ę̶̛̪̙͉̏͐̇̾̂́̊͗̈́̎̿̚͝͝͝ņ̷̡͉̬͉͕̳̖̮͉̤̫̦̭̣͚̹͑́͌̀͐͌̃͘̚͝͝͠o̶̙̞͖̦̹͔̞̼͍̮͎͌̃̊͆̋́̈́͊̅͐͘ų̵̧̰͖̜͔̳͙͈͔͊̃͆̔͑̿̓̎̈́̽͝͝ğ̸̣̮̜̻̠̗͚̫͔̣͚̦͙̝͈͘͜h̶̜̟͙̑̓́̏̃̑̑̈́̄̅̾̋͑͠ said. Shal ẃ̸̢̟̙̙̱̺̺̑̏̀͑͑̓̈́̉̕͝͝ẽ̵̜͙̣͘ ̵͈͍͎̽͐̌͆́̈́́͝g̷̨̧̨̬̩̟̥̞͍͔͚̈́͆̅̀͋̾̌̌̈́͛̉͌̋͜͝e̸̡̢̛̹͎̭͗̓̓̍͐́̀͐́̋͗̚͝t̴͍̣̼̊̈́̐̃͜ ̸̨̛̛̟͕̻͈̝̰̻̔̑̓̾̾̈́̅͛͋̈̈́͑̉̾ö̴̯͚͛̆̏̓̔͋̿͋͌̒̆̕͠ņ̷̨̛̛̗̬̪̥͉̫̩̫̂͆̽̓͂̈́̋͐͂̊̌̎͜͜͝ with things?
  

...welcome back to everyone's favorite gameshow,B̶̻̃̾̊͗̽ḁ̵̡͚̘̺͂̆͌̅̇̈̔͒̌̽́͌̚͘͝͝t̸̰̲̥̞̜̮͔̱͚̟̞́̄̆̎̈́͌̒̈́̀̌̓͘͘̕͠ṱ̷̜͚̤͔͒͂̏͐̀͂̓͂̅̽̍̀̀̕͠l̷̼̞̮̦͕̮̰̠̠͈̠̊̈́̾́̀̓̿ē̴̢̨̝̳̝̣̖̘͚̭̗̅͌̈́̐͋̉̊͘̚ ̸̩͔̫̥͕͖̖̼̖̣͍͕̟̙̮̬̉͋́̀̋͗̇̎̏ͅf̶̟̠͔̲͈̩̓́̈́̈́̂̈́͝ͅo̴̘͉͉̮̥̠͍̱̾̐͋̑r̵̹̔̀̈̍̃̌͘̚ ̸͇̼͙̈́̋͒̄̔̏̔̓̂͘̚͜͝t̷̡̢̹͈̺̞̮̝̜͎͎͚̩̘̤͖̲̑͛̈̈́͛̋͗̀̓̅́͠ h̵̡̢͔̣̙̝͓̃̈́̑̂̆͗̔̍̇̈̄́̕ͅè̶̡͎̻̜̝́ ̸̧̞̼͖̬̣̤͂̌͋̓̎͊̆͂͊̐̈́̓͘͘̚͜ Ẹ̸̢̺̊̃̀̔̇̅̎̓͝n̴͈̖̘͓͈͈̼͈̄͛̈́͒͒̈͊̑́̿͜͜͝͠͝ͅc̸̹͚͔͔̲͖͚̬̭̙͚̱̺͚̎̾̓̎̉h̶̛͓̆̊̆̕̚â̷͚̼̙̣̮̠͔̫̟̙̰̪̤̦͍͍̏̔̅͒̅̉̃̂̓̄͆̚͘ͅņ̸̘͇̞̙̯̞͇̔̅͂̉͊̈́͒͛̓͗̀t̵̨̳̲͓̰̬͎͓̗̪̐̏e̶͎̪͓̫̬̓͒͌̅̌ḋ̵̛̼̱̤̠̰̹̣͚̊̓̃́̉͊̅̆̐̕͝͝ ̴̧̢̧̮͎̘͍̦̄̿̌̍̈́̌̊̀͒͐͂̑͂̄̕̚͠Ṅ̶̡̨̫̙̩e̸̢̫͙̲͈̜̝̥͒̂̅ͅt̴͔̟̬͗̇͋̑̔̒͐̾͑̍͜͝h̷̡̢̳̻̖̝̱͇̣̟̗̱̠̻̳̜͗͐̌́̔̇͋̀͂̎̽̕̕͝ͅȩ̸̢̲͍̼̘͕̫̱̬̹͎͔̰͙͜͝r̴̜̠͈̬̪̗̾̿̔̌̾̈́͗͆̆̊͊͜͝ĩ̵̙̪̉̏̽t̴̼̜̂̊͒̓̈́͑͘ę̵̫͉̥̟̹̰̜̦͖͖̈́̂̈͐̓͑̒͗̓̓͛͝ ̵̩̤͍͔̱̹̞͚͚̼̜̝̲̮̿̇̉Ț̴̡͇̞̟͚̹͛͒̍̓͂̑̿̊́́̒̿͑̏̊̕͝r̴̺̩͔̞͚̗̟̉̍̈͒͒̈̆̇̍̒͛̒̒̍̀͜͠ó̸̼͂͒͊͆́̉͑͐́͌̈́̐͌̚p̷̛͍͒̓̐́̕̚͘̚h̴̡̩̥̰̳̘̻̙̯͉͇̦̗͍͌̊̇͑͋̃͊͜y̸̧̪͚̻̻͚͈̳͕̫͙̟͑̔̄́̽̕͘͜ͅ...
i'm your ever-so familiar host, g̸̢͉̻̼̝̦̰͖͈̑͌̆̿͛̌́́͌̐͐̄̅͝ư̴̧̡̛̩̱̰͓̪̼̫͉̼̤̜̦͗͗͆͆̈́̑͛̄̿͋̓͛̐͘͘ͅļ̶͕̥̣̠̙̥̥͛̾̎͒̉̊̍̀̔̕̚d̶͖̥̻̪̹͙̻̩̲̘͐͒͆̅̋̿́̌͂̚͠f̶̪̼͓̬̦͍͚̫̘̲͖͊͛̊́͋͐́͝o̴̧̠͔̘͕̥̞̺̻͇̩̦̙̾̉̆̎͛̉̈́͘r̴̛͈̲̹͔̗̰̻͇̮͎̈́̑̉̽̓̐̇s̶̡̨͖̟̜̺̼̮̘̼͎̺̺̦͔̤̾͛̋̑̉̋̐̓͒̉k̶̢̛̻̝̱̯͈͖͔̹͍̭̥̗̿̊̓̾̒͂̓̆̍̋͐͘͝ͅǎ̴̧̩̝̭͚͖͔̩̖̺͖̎̍͝ͅr̴̛͇̭̯̖̲̻̤̼͖̬̠̫͓̠̣͇̓́̇͂͝͠ę̴̛̞͎̜͚͍̗̟̦̜̤̻͉͓̃̓͌͒̽̋̐͝.

*Everything seems to be playing via a broken communication device*

L̷̢̜̼̥͖̮̥̊͊͆̆͋̍̐̊͝ͅȩ̷̠͉̤̻͖̠̲̦͚͗̿́̄̄͜ț̴̮̯̮͖̱̪͖̪̥͐̍̈́̀̏̍̈́̑̔̈́̽͘͘ͅ'̶̛̪̩̟̱̻̹͓̟̄͂̅̈́͂́̔͒͝ͅͅs̷͔̗̻̿̃͝͝ ̸̛͚̞̫̻̪̖̉̓̂̈́̀̂̓̓̊̓̉̄͌̈́̐͠m̸̪̪͙̙͙͔̝̙̤͉͉͍͕̄̈̽̑͂̇̅͘ͅȇ̵͔̱̠͓̝̣̯͎̹̜̂͋̒͒͌̅̿̈̂͋̑͜͠ͅȩ̵͓̖̹̜̘̰͚͖̗͒̀͋̅͋͛̓͆͛͐͘͘͜͠t̶̬̭̲̗̬̱̦̼̩̠͇̙̑̒͛̅̄̄͂̂͗̾̓̐̕̚͜͝ the contestants!
f
We have 5̴͇͖͓͚̙̦̑̾1̶̙̪̝͍̙̟̊̀͋́͐͂̀̊̐͛̊̅̑̈́͘͠͝2̷̜͓̑̅̓̐͋͛̒̽̉̒͘͘̚͜ contesntas who s̷̢̢̧̠͕̖̘͔͖̭̟̱̺̞̞͐̈́͋̂͜ĭ̷̧̧̥͖̯̹̄̂̽͋͌͆͗͑̊͐̈́͛̅̍̋g̴̢̳̼͔̣͚̹̠̯̏̈͛͂́̎̊̈́͂̽̕n̶̼̲̰̮̺̙̓̋̿̈́̈͗̽̌̎͆̌̂͗̅͛̕͠è̷̛̞̓̉̔͆̔͋̕̕d̷̜̰͓̤̟͇́̀͋͌̏͛̌͂́͂́̂̕͘͝͝͝ͅ ̴͖̰̫̭̔̂̈́̓̇̋͠ư̵̮̳̈́͆͒̃̽͐̔̀̃͒̈̉͠p̵̧̲̫͙̼̺̰̹͓̑̈́̈̿̊͆̋̋̆͂̍̕͝͝ f̷̬̫̦̲̪̙̙͔̬̑̍̀̀̉͌́̔́͂͘͝͝ȯ̵̫̠͇̐̽̓̈̎̊͋͋̋̈́̉̕͝͝r̸̤̻̤̰͕͉͈̮͉͈̭̐̀͋͆̕ͅ ̷̰̤͚͋̊͐̇̀͊͐͗̕t̶̨̧̮͖̗̙̯̰͉̙̳̺̺̪͑h̷̛͎̗̥͗͑̓̐̉̍́̏î̵̡̨͎̟̬̠̺̱̬̼̙̝̼̞̬͎̟͑̀̎̉͒͗̓̚͝͝͠͠ś̴̢̪̜̣͉̞̖̗͔̳̦̑̐̒̃͌̚ ̴̤̬̰̝̫̜̣̩̈́̇͗̈́̿͗̏̄̐̾͑̆́̚͝͠ş̴͍͖͉̭̣̜̤͍̣̲̼̝͈͎͂̆e̸̫̙̱̭͛̀́̅́́̔͐͆̕͝͝ạ̵̡̧͖͔͕̝̝̝͈̙̮̭̋̐͗͂̿̈͗̉́͝ş̶̢̮̞̻͈̗̣̯̹͖͉͖͔̞͚͈̈́͛̾̐͆̏̆͘͘ő̴̢̤̣̦͚̬̤̣̠̫̥͉̤̱̓͛̔̀̕͜͝͠n̵̨̧͇͍͍̪̩̥̩̫͉̜̤̐͜ͅ.
wait, never mind. what am i saying. the roster is the same but it's not...
are there new teams, or are things the way they've always been...

before we do anything else, we need to do the elimation cermemony...

c̶̬͉̭̖̙̺̜͋̃̌̈́̂̈́͛̇͒͗̈̇̆̕͝o̸̢̨̲͉͎̟̩̓̑̀̍̄̃̆̆̚͝p̸̱͐͛̈́̿̀̓͐͛̊́́̓͑͝͠͠p̷̛̥̅͂̽̑͛̅̋̊͊́̇̚ę̶̢̛̲͖͔̦̥̩̌̔͛̌̈͋̚͜͝r̴̛͕̺̣̰͖̞̫̮̈́̏̎̎̇̀̐͊͊͊̕ ̵̢̧̧̗̥̰͕̼͍̞͕̗͔̮͖̊̉̓͋͒͑̊̀̽̊͛̂̈͜g̸͖͚̦̪̜̮͍͇̳̮̙̀̎͒͑͌̎͌͋̿͂̏͛̊̈͗͜͝͝o̴̻̩̰̓͐͆͛͌̀̀͌̎͛̈́͛̕̚͘͜͝ͅl̶̡͍̹̪̓͘ȩ̵̡͔͍͈͕̭͂̀̃́̂̾̒̽̑͑͑m̸̨̧̥̟̹̭̪̖͖̺̱͎̖̫̼͙̎͐̂̉̈̿̋̀͝ looks around ḧ̵̢̦̤̯̹̼̬̯̲͚̭̻̬͙́̑͋͋̂̍̈͐͘͠ơ̴̻̹̖̙̺̲̮̘̘̹̓͊̅̀͐͆p̵̗̲̍͋̀̾̀̃̽̌̐̐̕ͅĕ̵̡͙͓͚̰̰͙̳̯̬̮̘̠͍̫̗̙͗̋̀̈́́̆̈́̾̇̓͊̚ḷ̷̢̡̢̢̛̛͕̲̺̝͇̥̥̾̅̅̆̀̃̂̚̚͠͝͝ë̴̡̗̳̥̲̜͉̹̱̲̩̲́͌̔̽͛̅͊͊͋̒́͜s̸̼̑̚ş̸͂̃͐̊̆́͗̈͂̑̃̑͆̐͘͘l̴̨̹̖̆͆̂͗́̐͠y̷̢̨̞̲̭̗̹͖̩͚͍͚̳̦̝̭͐̇͂̀͋̀̀͋͗́̈́. "w̶̨̧͙̼̳̖̝̰͈̹̜̗͒̅̒̓́̾̓̾̏̈́̋͗̑͝h̸̛̛̛͎̹͇͔̥̱͊̉̂̆̈́͗̂̈̓̅̕͝y̵̢̧͎̱̤͈̼̥̫̱͎̟̰͖̦̮̱̌̐̇̆̓̂̄̈́͊̒͆̂̍̍́ ̴̨̨̧̳̣̝͍͈̘̼̹̗̜̥̟̦͛̾́͂͑̑̎͑̽̋͋́͋͘͘͘͜͝a̸̝̟̩͐́́̍͘r̷̢̦̟͍͎͛̑̄̈̈͘͝͝͠ë̸̡̛̛͉͉̞͇̪̙̣͎̞̞̖̦̗̘͑̓͆̈́̓̈̑̍̓̃͘͜ we here? I̶̝͉̬̳͊́͘ ̸̖͒͐͋͊̔̈̎̂͘d̸̞̜̣̣̠̥̭͕̘̪̭̳̯̮́͜ó̶̢͇͉̝̠̳̬̺̖̭̙͎͕͙̆̍ͅn̸͙̂̉̈́̆͋͋̐̍̍̀̀̀̌̋͘͠͝'̷̻̰̹̪̫͒̇̇͘̚t̵̬̦͕̮̟̺̜̖̟̋͋̾͜ͅ ̵̺̦͌̾͒͐͌̆̚̚l̸̛̛̦̥̈̓̓́͐̑̽̒̉́̽͂̃̒͠į̶͎̭̻̝̟̗̍̂̄͂͊͝͝k̸̦̞͇̩̹̤͉͉͓̬̣̘̮̀̀̎̓̔͊̍̎̍͜͜͝͠ȅ̶͔͙̘̼̟̻͎̱͍͈̣ ̵͕̳̳͔͕͇̯͆̑̊͘͜͠t̸͖͕̫͖̠̾̿̋̽͗̑͛͌̍͛̒̉̕̚͝ḥ̵̝̳̖͙̖̳͐̔̓̌̍͐̊́̏͐̾̕͘͝͠ͅi̴̛̝̝͔̫͙̳̳͌͒̒̃̑̐͗̕͝s̶̗̘͚̣̘̥̱̘͔̅̊̓͝ͅ place very much..."
Allay turns to him with a similar worry. She's silent, as if she can't speak at all.

and to that, I wonder the same thing. why is everything in this universe... b̵̨̜̩̳̙͓͍͔̪̹̲̹͆́̈́̽̆́́̋̄̃̿̕̕͝r̶̛̠͖͖̬͖̥̖̪͙̗̘̝͗̂̇̍̑̾̎͗̅͆̒̀͠o̷̡̹̱̥̞̝̰͙͖̤͆̏͗̑̅̅̄̊̓̇͐̊͜k̷͎̊̆̀͜ė̴̫̬̠̯̝̘̣͖̮̯̄͌̉͑͋̓̀̆͋̀͌ͅn̸̨̨̲̳̳̥͕̠̗̜͖̂̂?̴̳̠̹̫̦͗͆̄̐̾͒̌̕͠
  A radio crackles and starts playing some surreal, dreamcore like music....

Enough said now. We can't do the elimination, because for one, the vote sheets shattered out of existance, much like the Divine Beast Replicas. Although, those seemed more like they were grabbed by a st̶̢̨̘̥̲͚̟̱͍͚̘̞͚̜̘̤̀̒͒̌̕͝ŗ̴̭̜͔̙̰̖͖̹̀͐̎̍̏̌͂͝ą̷̡̨̢̟͔̤̞͖̹̭̟̪̝̟̦̞̋͋̐̃̈́́͊́̂̄͒͊̊͒ń̵̞͖͓̻̀͝͝g̸̡̢̭̬͕̺̘͖̪͓̺͓̼͍̹̬̻̀̄́̌̈e̸̯̼̥͋͠ͅ ̸̧̪̜͍͖̹̙̭͈̣̰̙̝͕͕̬͒͛ţ̶̡̖̱̳͓͗̉̆̐͛̇̈́̇̀͘ͅë̵̢̯̥̝͉̮̜͙͚̖́͑̃̑̚͝a̴̢̘̩͌̄̆͌̃͌̋̏͆͐̈́̔̒͝l̸̛͍͙̳̇̏̅̈̊̃̅̆̂̈́̆͝ ̵̞̖͈́̎̂͗̑́͑͗̀͒̿͂͘̚͘͝ĉ̴̨̛͚̝̯͓͚̬͙̖̮͙͉̦͙̔̊̌̓̈̅̓͑̿̔͝l̵̯̮̘̍̽̃̒͌̅͗̐̅͂̄̿͘͝͠͝a̷̡̰͓̼̳̠̻͒̓̊͑̈́̈́̾͜w̶̧̞̜͚͓̙͇͓̖͎̤̦̯̫̌ͅ. I'm going to sidetrack and explain that in depth.

It's the first thing that I remember seeing, although I have a feeling that this..,, timeline has existed for much furhter back. A large hole opened up in the sky, and a glowing claw reached through, grabbing our divine beast replicas. It took my favorite, Little Ruta, first. As it pulled the machine up into the hole, the black, green, and teal staticy cracks pulsed away.

I... don't think I- I can't even speak any more of this. Something is blocking me from saying any more, so we will move on to the contest.

today's contest is m̷̧̧̭̮̭̯̯͍̟̫̪͉̼͕̖̔͂̂͊͜a̵͈̹̫̻̤̼̋̏̔̓̋͋̐ķ̷̡͙͙̭̲̹̊̌̃̿̒̓̀̎͆̑͑̇ȩ̵̰̙͚̳͉̼̩̉̔̊͂̇̋̈́̔͆̑ ̸̪̺̓͆́̒̾̊̔̎̾̚̕͘͝͝ą̴̢̡̖̳̠͍̰̥̦̲̝̥̹̯͊͜ ̴̬̜̭̟̣̀̿͋̓̐̐̎͠͝ͅş̸̳͖͉͔̖̙̭̩́́̑͑̈̒͒͒̐͘a̷̞̥̙̱͓͈͙̰͔͇͕͎͉̫̅͂̆͜͜c̴̢͙̝̩̝̭̟͍̱͕̪͍̭͗͂̇̊͗̓̇r̵̨̨̘̦̜̥̰͎͈͉̪̒̿̕į̸̢̧͕̝̖̹͇̬͙͎͍͚̑͋̀͗̀͛̐̽̄͋̓̈̚͜͝f̴̛̮̼͔͉̈́̓͐͛͆̿͝í̷̡̧̧̜͈̜͇̠̦͈͆̓̈̓́̌̍̚͘͝͝ͅc̸̢̛̮̪̓ͅͅę̴̣͍̫̩̺͍̯̩͇̎̇́̑̇̊͘̚̚̕͘͝ ̸͎̰͂̑̽̆͋̔̄̆̃̽̍̽̀͋͝t̴̼̟̠́́̔͌́͐̌̄o̶̡͚̬̙͆̉̑̓̃̃̋̎̀̈́̔ ̴͎̪̬̝̀̅̂́͋̌̇t̵̨̛̻̜͕̩̲̬̭̬̭̖̱͔̀̋̆̽̅͆̈́͂̂́̃͘͠h̶̢̡̼̫̹͈͓̯̳̺͍͌͋͒̾e̴͓͕͙̾͒̀͂̓͗̈́̌̒͒̍̈̚͝ ̵̻̖͓͑t̴̨̢̢̹̫̼̼̝̟̘̤͈̪̭̯͒̈́́̈́̊̇͗̊ͅi̴̡̧̧̢͍̹̠̦͍͂m̵̧̡̯̩̻̯̠̦̳̞͕̼̤̦̖̱̌͆̔̈́͋̓̈́̆́e̸̢̨̛̗͚͕̟̳̭͚͓̞͕̱̪̱̐̃͋̓̀̔̇̿̿̒͝l̷̩̅̔͋͊̈́͗́́̚͝ȋ̶̞͙̞̝͈̣̣͇̙͇͇͋͒͂͐̀͐̂̓̉̂͝n̷̛̝̰̹̣̘̾̽͗̃͘͜e̶̦̝̭̺̊́́͋͐̽͂̏͛̓͗͋̕͝͝ ̸͈̗̘̯̳͓̖͙͚̯̂ŗ̷̹̬̝̭͙̬̝̗̯͚̘̮̀̑͊̄̇͐͜͝į̵̩̹̯̙͕̩͆̆͒̕͜͠ḟ̷̢̱͍̯̬̺̦̭̭̖̦̒́̆͛̽̔̚͘͜ͅţ̴̝̝͍͍͈͓͔̯͈̖̖̣̂̽͋̍̆́̇̓̎̈̆͛̓͝s̷̪̯̤͓̤͇̎̑́̑͘͘̕͝͝͝. Otherwise, that pale-skined goddess lady will doom us to e̶̢̻̲̞̠̝͉͓̫̝͙̞̟̬͛̇v̴̡̢̤̳̮͈̣̤̼̲̹̜̫̈́̂́ḛ̷̦͎̹͓̤͍̱͖̩͇̮͉̫̂͆̀̓̏̄̉͆̈́̅̕ṋ̸̢̧̻͚̗̲̗̭͉̹͚̰͉̍̿͛ͅͅ ̴̛̤̍̐́̆͌͛́̌̌̋͒͗̓͠

m̵̢̨̛̪̳͍͖̣̩͍̘̟̲͓̖͈̩̃̏̐͠͝o̴̡̧͓̙̯̟̲̫̻͊͋̀̿̾̄̋͒͊̒͝ͅr̵̛̫̝͚͍̙̬͇̺̻̀̈̋̾͗̏̉̈́̃̎̕̚͠e̶̡͛́ ̵͔̥̹͎͕̭̥͐̃̇̽̇̔̆̓́̌́̔͌d̸̨̨̡͕̲͕͍̩̥̝́̈̓ȩ̷̧̮̝͔̮̳̣̩̠̝͖͉͕̈́̀͂͊̍̓͐͜ś̵̲̟̏̿̕p̶̲̼̥̻̀̂̅̇̓ǻ̸̡̛̛͓͔͍̺͓̭̣̩̟̜̤͓̱̑̌͂́̀͒̇̇͂̕̕͠i̶̛̘͑̈̀̿̇̅̔͑̿̇͘͝͝͝r̵̨̮̘͆̈́̄̉̄̅͌̆͂̕͘ ̴̛͕̬̤͇̰̦̠̖͔̪̲̅̿͌̅̓̀̑͋̆̂̈́̂̑̐̈́͜ṭ̷̛͌̂̕͘ḥ̵̺̤̜̣̣̜̳͕̰͓̱͙̤̳̿͜͝à̷̭̹̮̲̣̗͖͍͛̈́̔n̵͖͉͈̬̥͇͕̗͙̂͛ͅ ̴̡̢̰̥̬̥̥̫͕̫̜̦̫̩̭͙͌̆w̶̨͎̗̝̬͙̬̤͇̻̱̫͑̑̽̓̈́͒̈́̐̈́͒̈́͆̕̚͠e̸̟̯͚̙̅̀̋͑̀̇͌̚ ̷̡̢͍̭̱̖̉ļ̵̨̨̯͓̙̻̹̤̫̣̙̆͌͋̉̌̋͝͠ỉ̶̩͙̳̠̖̹̜̒̄͌͘͠v̶̘͉̱͠ȩ̶̧̛͍̲̻̰̾͒̾̏̇̈̿͝͠ ̸̨̻̤͉̥͖̥͇̫͉͔̞̃̽͛͆̾̚͝ï̶̧͈̤̦͍͎̦̪̘͔͎̘̹̹̠͕̓̎͐͘̕͝ń̵̛̞̬̳͖͙̜̝͔͉͑̉͌͐̄̈́̓͋͐̉̕͠͝͝ ̸̞͎͍͇̻̤̪̞͚͔̖͔̐͂̐̈́̃̐͒̉̿̾̇̓́̂̕͘̚n̴̹̟̤͓̼͈͕̲̻͔̻̬̥̳̏͗̈́̽̎͑̍͛̈́̌̋̅͗́̋͂͜͜o̷̧̘̹͈̱̺͍̩̐̉̃͌͌̽̈̌͂͌͂̾͌̕w̵̠͒͂̾̊͗̿͊̀̾̇͠.̷̡̛̛̬̲̮̯̣̗͖̤̦͔̈̔͐̏̏͌̒̒͒̓͂͜͝͝.
The first team to sacrifice a member of one of the opposing teams wins. I didn't want to do this, butḿ̵̬͑̉̀y̸̺̻͙͔̣͂̚ ̶̼͓̱̽̎͋͑̊͐̌́͊̈́̄̋l̸͈͔̖͖̼͖͎̬̜͖̙̺͆͜͜à̵̡͈̖͇̚͘͠b̴͓̩̻̬̤̪̃͋̒͛̂̃̽̌͒̌̂͒͠ ̶̧̺̍̀̎̐̀̓̈́́͌͘͝͠ī̵̧̧̱̜͎̹̮͚̬͉̥̫ͅs̶̨̛̱͉̠͔͔̩̞̈́͋̂̀̓͌̽͘͜ ̸͇̗̇̐̈̊́́̅̊̇͒̕̕͘c̶̦̪̯̟̟̱͂̍̂̓̌̄̀̈́̎̐͋́̇̐̐o̵̙̼̳͎̐̽̌̑͌́̉̈́̏̉̾̚ḿ̷̡̛͚͕̬̼̭̆͋̅̎̆̆̅̇͋̕͘p̵̧̜̦͉͚̟͎͙̞̰̑̅̌̈́ḽ̶̱̼͔̣̤̥̹̮̩͔̳͈̠̃̏̉̾͑̓̐̕͝e̸̪̬̞̣̳͚̪̭̱̭͗̉̐̇͗͂̿́́͘̚͘̕͠͝ţ̷̮̰͇̱̫̜͔̥̬̲̓́́͊̄̊̽̊́̌͆̉͋̄͛̚͠l̵̢̛̜̦͈̺̲̳̺̤̗͕̠͚̖͍̆͆̊͒͑͗̿̃̓̍̽̈̈̐̃͝ͅỳ̴̡͉͙̳̲̪͓̰̦̲͚͎̏͂̾͊̃͑̆͘̕͜͠͝ ̶̰̓̒̈́̃͛̃̇̅̉̄͘͝c̴̢̨̮͕̩͉̞̰͎̻͕̳͉̱̪̅͌̌̎̉̕͝o̷̢͙͚̫̹̱͎̘̩̬̥̬̦̻̍̓̔͗̓͊͗̃̏́̄̄́̀̚͝r̴̠͔̜͉̩̻̰̦͓͖̞̠͙̠̪̤͐͂͛̈́͗͋̑ͅŕ̶͍̀͑̀̇͆͝u̴͖͉̰̟̫͍̱͓͎̖̻̦͍̺̇̅͌̽ͅp̷̛̪̪͙̝̞̙̀̃̌͋̀t̴̼̊̃̍̓̈̂̀̈̽̀̂̇̚͝͝ë̵̡͕̟̖͇͕̦̹̭̥̝̙͖́͛̈͜d̵̢̟̭͉̱̼͆̿̍̒̈́̈́͛́̉̍̏͛͛͐̓́͘ͅ by the strange corruption, and from my observatons, life forms that come in contact with it become infected, and will slowly become one with the corruption.
This is very important. We need to do this in order to please the cơ̵̯̺̣̝͍͚͂̈́̄̔́̀͠͝r̶̢̡̛̩̜̗̱̱̪͓̬͖̰̊̉̔̊̐͐͒̀̾͋̆̈́͂͘r̴̛͔̮̼̅̏̅̿͌̽͋͋́̈͝ų̷̝̼́́̉p̵͚̜̲̦͉̤͉̮̼̥̼̹͖̀̉́̀̃̌͗̇̈͘͜͝t̶̢̨̪̠̤̭͔̺̯̥̔͜ë̶̡̲̻̫̰̺̬͇́̎̀ͅd̵̝̯̃̔̀̿̽͊̅̔̐̕ ̸̯̜̪̬͇̭̪̣͇̲̳̈́͋̾̋g̶͎̝̲͔̠̗͓̓ơ̸̹̟̼͎̫̤͓̹̊͗̍̀́̈͘͝͠͝d̶̛̛̖̺̱̬̯͎̖̜͌̃̈́͜ḑ̵̧̧̛̘̼̞͎̝̩̣̥͈̑́̌̈́ë̵̞̰̳̝̇͋̽ͅs̴̡̡̘̟̻͚̍̋̒̐͆̔͗́͐͘ş̶͙͍̖̰̲̳̺͓͈̱̥͖̣̗̓̓͛͂̽͌̒̂͂̀̃͛̎̚͠ͅ. We don't know much about her power or what she's capible of, but we aren't risking it. This timeline is already broken, and I feel that honestly, total destruction of our broken timeline is the best, but we have lost absoultly everything that can do that.
All the contestnats look around in worry, none of them wanting to be the 'chosen one'...

There's a sudden, yet expected earthquake. The sky seems to flicker with bright pink lightning, which grows brighter and brighter. Like every day before, a corrupted figure appears before everyone. She's visible from everywhere on the campus, which no one is able to enter or exit. The outside world doesn't exist. Once you reach a certinan point, the whole world will take on a white, glowy form, and all who get too close will be mysteriously transported back onto campus. Of course, there have been those who have managed to proceed, and they've never been seen again.
 The pale and corrupted goddess-like figure approches. It's her. The corrupted goddess, Armenian...

Everything pulses out... It's that time of the day when she does that 'maintnince' again. Something about Armenian feels familiar, yet I can't make out why. I do know one thing - she created this world, and she can make it worse. That's why we pay our tributes to her. We live in fear...

Uh, with that, see you all next time for another episode of this game show!
GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor Magical Girl