Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy - Q&Alive_help

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist5/4/22 9:53 am history
6/15/2022 1:51 pm
GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist
Questions about Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy? Feel free to ask and I'll answer in replies and put it on here too.

Emerald_Number09
Q:
Marshmallow Cookie: Can I be Warden's girlfriend- Oh, he's eliminated in the poll ends...
A: uh.... I'm not quite sure how to answer that. hehe sorry
TheEvokerQueen

Q: So... the 'dorms'...
The contestant dorms seem to be described more as apartments. Is 'dorm' just used interchangeably with 'apartment'? What about the elimination dorms?
Also can u name a road häxa/
A: On the dorm thing, the buildings are supposed to be college or university dorms, with these ones leaning a bit on the large side. I'd say that they are more like student apartments/condos. Allay and Piglin's rooms are confirmed to have kitchens, and Piglin even has two bedrooms and bathrooms.
The rooms for the eliminated contestants however are coed and are more like actual dorm rooms.
As for the road thing, I'll look into that for chapter 15.
MapleMeadow
Q: I REALLY hope Allay wins!!! She's my favorite! And quick question... or... questions...
I know Allay is an avid enjoyer of music... but what kinds does she like? Does she play music herself? And if so, what kinds? Does she sing?

I hope Illusioner dies forever...THAT LYING, BACKSTABBING, MANIPULATIVELITTLE [DATA EXPUNGED] But, I want to know... Why? Why is he like this? Why does he torment everyone he meets? Why is he so... spiteful? It's almost as if he has some dark secret that he doesn't want to have out.

LOVE THIS SERIES! It really gives me nostalgic vibes!
A: She prefers classical and game ost. In P10, she is shown to be able to play the piano, playing Nocturne in E Flat Major. She has a miniature grand piano (which is way easier for her to play than a full-sized one) and likes to play classical, although she's not particularly a singer.

Everyone can rest assured - Illusioner is not coming back. Although Piglin was a jerk after 'trucing' with him, she does have redeeming qualities, but Illusioner does not. He has allegedly had a lifelong rivalry with Evoker. She does say that it started when they were young.
As the illagers are known for aggression (him living next to the liberal Evoker had no effect on him whatsoever), his family would condone his unlawful actions. His family encouraged that they continue the traditional ways of the illagers being criminals.
Still not a good excuse.
StarbucksLatias
Q: About Alleviation and their feelings regarding Warden (ik he's probably gonna be out) but what do his teammates think about him?
A:
Since most of the members are docile and don't fight, he offers them a form of protection. He questions Evoker after Cat attacks her and Allay, later attacking her when she runs into him. Although the others have found safety near him, they are still careful around him.
Sus Sus
Q: How Could People Want To Eliminate Moobloom?
She Is So Cute!
A: I think people are voting for her because she (along with the other two cows) hasn't really done much.

People who asked questions:
Emerald_Number09
TheEvokerQueen
MapleMeadow
StarbucksLatias
Sus Sus
GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor Magical Girl

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ikkefleresmaragder
06/15/2022 1:13 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
Vad inspirerade dig att skriva BENT?

(What inspired you to write BENT?)
GoldenScientist
06/15/2022 1:51 pm
She/Her • Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor Magical Girl
Idk lol
TheEvokerQueen
06/07/2022 3:25 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Princess
More qusitions:

1. Is she still on the campus? If so, where is she and can I throw a tomato at her?

2. Is Allay alright? Does she have any sculk infections?

3. Can I get an apartment on Abiogenesis court too?

4. You said you like encanto, so what do you think about abulea?
GoldenScientist
06/07/2022 3:33 pm
Answers:

1. Yes. She's in the elimination dorm's basement, and by all means! Yes!

2. I belive so. She's in great condition, as her arm has been bandaged. I think she's gained a bit of natural immunity...

3. Yes. You defently can!

4. No, I do not. I understand her motives, but I don't like her.
ImQuiting404
05/28/2022 12:13 am
Level 23 : Expert Explorer
I think I am leaving BENT, goodbye.
TheEvokerQueen
06/07/2022 3:21 pm
I've been to the farlands and back and still couldn't find who asked.
GoldenScientist
05/28/2022 8:42 am
F.
But why??
ImQuiting404
05/28/2022 8:57 am
Because nothing but I don't do it.
TheEvokerQueen
05/27/2022 11:33 am
Ok, so I saw the page on the fandom for 'Hank Epopt'
What did he do? you said hes based on a real person, right?
The person who he was inspired by?/
GoldenScientist
05/27/2022 11:50 am
I'd rather not bring it up.
Let's just say that he was a classmate who did some things that made me a bit unconfterbie.

besides, he did say he wanted me to incorporate him in my work, so I did. He never said how....
Greief
05/23/2022 1:27 am
They/Them • Level 39 : Artisan Procrastinator Mage
Wait how do we even vote canonical?

Also is there a voters dorm that voters could stay in during the duration of BENT? If not, will there be one for later seasons?

I’m asking because I don’t want to go back to the box I’m living in currently.
GoldenScientist
05/23/2022 7:48 am
Hmmm.... I never thought of that.
There is on campus housing and apartments that I'll give to voters. You guys vote in the main building.
What kind of housing would you like?
Apartments and houses available!
Greief
05/23/2022 10:46 am
Eh, I’ll just stay in an apartment.
GoldenScientist
05/23/2022 11:18 am
Ok. SInce you were affected by the sculk, the least we can do is to give you the remainder of this season free rent.
We have coed and single gender suites on Haxa Avenue, countless free rooms in the contestant apartments, waterfront penthouse apartments by the river on Abiogenesis Court, or if you'd perfer a more natural living space, Woodland Lane offers views off the campus and is walking distance from the Kiruna Nature Centre, home of the campus paved and unpaved hiking trails, nature centre, and boat rental. (and perhaps where we put Frog and tadpole?)
Admittidly, these locations are close to all the housing options.
Greief
05/11/2022 12:51 am
When can I blow up the elimination dorm?
GoldenScientist
05/11/2022 8:46 am
The elimination dorm is heavily guarded to prevent eliminated contestants from escaping, so, unfortunately, we can't allow for any destruction of it during the course of BENT. Destruction of the beds in there would also reset the spawnpoints - which are in the main building, but I will be open to allowing anyone to do as they wish to it after this season wraps up.
Greief
05/11/2022 10:43 am
Yay! :D

i get to blow something up at least
TheEvokerQueen
05/09/2022 8:35 am
More about Shadow Allay in Phantom Reflections: I noticed how much you 'developed' her character for a single character. Considering that she was going to die at the end regardless, why did you decide to add this much information about her to someone you will just kill? Does this mean that there's a chance that she might come back?
I love how you made her willing to make a deal with Allay (of course she was willing to when she's a double of Allay)
I'd also like to ask this: Why in the world is there a euthanasia IV in the SCHOOL NURSE'S OFFICE? What kind of place is 'Deepslate Primary School' and is there something your character is trying to hide? She even says that she's not getting into depth about it... Hmm....
Also, love how Shadow Allay says that Allay gives her 'older sister vibes'. Could they have some kind of connection?
GoldenScientist
05/09/2022 8:47 am
Ok, ok. This is a long question, but I'm up for the challenge! (seems like how Evoker, her real name's Evelyn Smith would respond lol)
The reason why I added that much depth to Shadow Allay is complicated. I had drafted her parts in my head long before I put them down on paper, or computer I guess. My character does say this: The objective for today is for you to defeat all of your team's Hollows. I advise you remember your Hollow, for this might not be the last time you see them, but that's off topic. So, yes. This might not be the last time you see the Hollows. They do have a chance of returning. I may be doing a second season, and Shadow Evoker and Shadow Allay might appear as potential players in that.'
There is even a removed part where Shadow Allay would've said something along the lines of "Goodbye.... for now..." before she died.

About the IV in the nurse's office... The Deepslate school was there when I bought the property. Most of the development on the BENT campus is new, but the school was under the ground when the land was purchased. A contestant did ask me to go more in depth about the school, and I told them that the lowest point of the school is located at Y level -57. Again, I don't know why it is there or why there was an IV there. Deepslate Primary School is no normal place that I have limited knowledge on. I'll try to dig deeper and find out the truth and the whole truth about it.
Emminlk12
05/08/2022 7:09 pm
Level 38 : Artisan Princess
I have a question; how are the mobs picked for each team? I am asking because I joined in on part 14.
GoldenScientist
05/08/2022 7:36 pm
Allay, Copper Golem, and Glare were friends beforehand. (as were Evoker, Vindicator, and Pillager - Cow, Mooshroom, and Moobloom).
I never really described that in the first part, but there were originally three teams - Alleviation, The Raiders (and the Raided), and Everyone Else.

All the mob vote mobs joined Alleviation, except for Iceologer (who is now out), as he joined the other illagers on The Raiders (and the raided). Warden and Axolotl joined Alleviation because they are new(ish), and those who were left over joined Everyone Else, hence the team's name.
Jozum5
05/06/2022 3:16 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
question why are almost all of the cows on one team and dont have a part?
GoldenScientist
05/06/2022 3:22 pm
Moobloom joined because the other mob vote candidates (not chillager, he joined the other illagers) were on the team, the other cows followed her.
I didn't give them much of a role because I haven't been making arcs involving the animals. They can talk for some reason, but don't have that high of an attention span
Jozum5
05/06/2022 3:24 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragonborn
oh ok
SpritzeeMarshmallowCookie
05/05/2022 1:13 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Pokemon
Emerald told me that she and someone want Warden gets eliminated!
GoldenScientist
05/05/2022 1:52 pm
Seems to be more of a comment than a question, but ok.. ;)
05/05/2022 2:05 pm
Can you do my name color pink in BENT?
GoldenScientist
05/05/2022 2:19 pm
Sure!
Sus Sus
05/04/2022 1:29 pm
Level 29 : Expert Sus
How Could People Want To Eliminate Moobloom?
She Is So Cute!
GoldenScientist
05/04/2022 1:39 pm
I think people are voting for her because she (along with the other two cows) hasn't really done much.
Sus Sus
05/04/2022 1:27 pm
Level 29 : Expert Sus
Me Next Please!
StarbucksLatias
05/04/2022 12:27 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Farmer
About Alleviation and their feelings regarding Warden (ik he's probably gonna be out) but what do his teammates think about him?
GoldenScientist
05/04/2022 12:49 pm
Since most of the members are docile and don't fight, he offers them a form of protection. He questions Evoker after Cat attacks her and Allay, later attacking her when she runs into him. Although the others have found safety near him, they are still careful around him
MapleMeadow
05/04/2022 10:30 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Birb
I REALLY hope Allay wins!!! She's my favorite! And quick question... or... questions...
I know Allay is an avid enjoyer of music... but what kinds does she like? Does she play music herself? And if so, what kinds? Does she sing?

I hope Illusioner dies forever... THAT LYING, BACKSTABBING, MANIPULATIVE LITTLE [DATA EXPUNGED] But, I want to know... Why? Why is he like this? Why does he torment everyone he meets? Why is he so... spiteful? It's almost as if he has some dark secret that he doesn't want to have out.

LOVE THIS SERIES! It really gives me nostalgic vibes!
GoldenScientist
05/04/2022 11:04 am
She prefers classical and game ost. In P10, she is shown to be able to play the piano, playing Nocturne in E Flat Major. She has a miniature grand piano (which is way easier for her to play than a full-sized one) and likes to play classical, although she's not particularly a singer.

Everyone can rest assured - Illusioner is not coming back. Although Piglin was a jerk after 'trucing' with him, she does have redeeming qualities, but Illusioner does not. He has allegedly had a lifelong rivalry with Evoker. She does say that it started when they were young.
As the illagers are known for aggression (him living next to the liberal Evoker had no effect on him whatsoever), his family would condone his unlawful actions. His family encouraged that they continue the traditional ways of the illagers being criminals.
Still not a good excuse.
TheEvokerQueen
05/04/2022 10:13 am
So... the 'dorms'...
The contestant dorms seem to be described more as apartments. Is 'dorm' just used interchangeably with 'apartment'? What about the elimination dorms?
Also can u name a road häxa/
GoldenScientist
05/04/2022 10:18 am
On the dorm thing, the buildings are supposed to be college or university dorms, with these ones leaning a bit on the large side. I'd say that they are more like student apartments/condos. Allay and Piglin's rooms are confirmed to have kitchens, and Piglin even has two bedrooms and bathrooms.
The rooms for the eliminated contestants however are coed and are more like actual dorm rooms.
As for the road thing, I'll look into that for chapter 15.
ImQuiting404
05/04/2022 9:55 am
Marshmallow Cookie: Can I be Warden's girlfriend- Oh, he's eliminated in the poll ends...
GoldenScientist
05/04/2022 10:01 am
uh.... I'm not quite sure how to answer that. hehe sorry
ImQuiting404
05/11/2022 6:08 am
Marshmallow Cookie: Oh, but Warden is not eliminated. Phew! He's still my boyfriend, And that's okay...
05/11/2022 6:10 am
The next line will be....

Spritzee: What reason to you love Warden?

Marshmallow Cookie: I LOVE HIM!

Spritzee: I am not sure to what reason to you loves Warden...

Marshmallow Cookie: Are you okay...?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome