Battle for the Enchanted Netherite Trophy P2̸̧͓̥̻̭̥̳͈́̋̏͌̎͜3̶̡̛͖̥̘̻̗̗̙̰̣̬̖̏̌̿͋̅̏̀̚ͅ - something strange on kiruna campus

GoldenScientist's Avatar GoldenScientist4/14/23 10:42 am
4/14/2023 10:49 am
AxolotlArmy's Avatar AxolotlArmy
Alright, I said that BENT was canceled, but I feel that I owe this series justice.

welcome to the s̶̖̰̪͙̯̣͎͉̪̱̻͚͊̓͂̎ȩ̶̺͎̺̟̺̊͑͆̋̿̏͊́̈́̕̚͠m̶̢̛͈̞̭̤͚̱̫̹͍̥̬͒͌͜͜ͅí̶̘͇̻͓̺̺̈͒͛͑͛̉͑͘-̷͔̱̺͆͐̿̈́̔f̶̢͕̝͇͔͍̞̳̥̰̯̖̻̆͋̾̒͐͗͊̕͘i̴̹͔̬̻̝̯̘̤̖̒̊ń̵̨̛͍͕̱̖̞̲̰̰̺̦̮͓̘̓̆̋́͗̓̓̀̐̀̐̕͘͠á̶̢̡̧̱̘͍̪̮̗̙̮͔̻̪͎̑̀̈́͆̿͋̽͊̌̌̃͑̚̕l̵͙̦̩̺͋̈́̆̀̃̚͘ ̴̨̘̟̰͒̏͐͌̅̓͊͑̐́͗̀͝r̶̨̧̠͍̘͉̠̗̜̼̻̳͙̊̆́͋̿̆͋͆͗̚͜ͅơ̷̪̬͓̮̒͛̿̉͗̃̓͐͑͠͠ŭ̵̡̫̺̻͈̪̺̳͇̟̞̿̾̒̈́͂̈͑͒̄͂͘͘͜͝ņ̷̧̡̡͓̝̜̯͈̜͖̱̳̠͖͋́d̵̳͔̖̱̽̎̿̅̄̇́̈́̋̽͂͝͝͠͠ ̶̢̛̞͈͔̭̲̩̗̺̩̗̉̈́̃̎͛͐́̚͝͝ő̶̡̩͔͔͎͙̈́́̃̈́̅͛͂̐f̴̡̤̦͖͚̻͖͔̩͍̰͍̖̗̲̥̮͛͗̊̅͂̏̎ ̷̥̖̟̠̙̦̗̎͗̋B̵̟̐̌͂̈̾̐͂̓̀̐͋͐̅̄́̐a̷̢̨̡̰̙͔͎̖̮͍̥̘̫͙̹̩̓̒͛́̉̒̀͆͑̏́͘͝͝t̸̳͓̩̺͔̉̉͗̈̍̇̆͗́t̷̢̹̱̲̦͉̪̬̯͕̝͚̫̦̟͒̔̾̊̾̅̈́̐̊̉̅͘̚̕͝͠ͅl̷͍̼̬̏̎ḛ̵̞̙͕͖̓̐̏̈́̋̀̊̚̚ ̷̙̫͍̈́̅̏̀̑̎͑f̵̨̜͔̭͖̲̘̌̈́̈́̍̒̏̏̔̇̎̚̚̚͠ő̷̫͙̤̼̫̐̅̀̌̌̔̀̊͆̈́̉̆́̒̚͝ͅr̷̨͓̹̬̯̪̲͍̬̗̣̯̠̟͗̓͋̽̽̽̃̂̆͆̅̌́͘ ̵̢̖̮̪̖̦̭̤̜̜̫̙͕̮̥̱̎̈͗̐̆̚͜t̵̬͕̻͕͚͉̅́͂̀̆̔͐̓́͐̐̆͒̅̓̽̚͜ͅh̶͓̱̑̅̾͑̈̎̒͆̔̚e̵͎͈͚̞̿̐̋̈́́̚ ̴̨̦̗̰̺̼̟̩̰͎̼̰͛͑͑̂͐̌̔͒͑̊̕Ę̵͈̘̲͈̗̬͚̠̭̹̿̽͂̇̀̀̋̋̍̀̇̋ͅn̴̨̨̩̹͔̳̯͖͔̱͛͆̈c̸̩̫̠̜̈́̀̕ͅh̴̫̰̟̩̮͓̞̝̘̮͓̻͐͗̎̂̔̋̂͂͐͋̈å̵̦͍͍͉̩͖̥̻͍̻̯̤̿̾͐̑̊͋̍̀̕n̵̢̼̙̗̣̝͇̗̪̅̏̈́̋́̉̈́̋͂̌̎̓͐̿̈͆t̵̛̛̠̫̰́̈́̏̈̋̀͆̄̓͗͗͜ȩ̵̢̧̝͓͖̪͖͎̫̻̝̮͙̋͊̐̔͑̅́͐͘̕͜͜͝͝d̶̡̗̱̮̟̪̫͉̜̠̼͖̣̜͎̙̍̾̀̋̃͗͗̐͊̌̆̚͜ ̵̢̧̧̤̪̖͕̰̲̰̦͎͚̞̀̾N̴̨̛̛̰̲̗̠͎̥̗̜͋́̐͋̈́̍̀͘̕ͅe̴͎͇̋̂̆t̴̡̞̯͕̘͕͙̦̱̮̭̱̝̫̿̒͒̉͒̈́̈̿͝͝h̸̡̡̦͈́̏̍̓̃̑͌̄̓̒̅̓̈́̈́̕͝ͅȩ̸̢̛͕͙̬͍̲͕̞͉͕̋͌̀ͅr̸͍͉̘͉̟͍̘̭̊̄͆͒͐̔͋̇̃̒͋̈́̔͘͘͠͝ì̴̢̬͓̰̰͚̲̤̳̹͇̥̝́̏͒͊̎̇̓̚͝ț̶̟̦͓͚͉̣̹̪͔̐͐̈́͗̍̄̒̄͂͒̓̓̍͜͝e̶͚̼̟͋̄͒̑͌̍͒͗͛̅̐͠ ̷̝͝T̷̙̽̃̽̌r̶̺͔͙͔̔̔́o̸̧͍͒̎͒͛͊̊ͅp̴̟̭̓̒͗͂͛͋̈͐͝h̷̢̨̬͔͖̫̥̟̖̳̱̼̳̱̙̪̓͌͜͝y̶̮͙̣̯̱̮͖̤̮̑̊!̶̙̰̿͐̔̂̾͐̎̒̊̿̑̅̒͘͜͠

It seems that ever since                          I made the e̵̔̂͊͠x̶̢̯̗͕͙̹̠̰̦̠́̽̚͜͠͝ͅe̴̺͙͙͚̙̾̈́̚̚͝ḉ̶͍̗͈̳̣͇̖͚͇̹͇̗͎̰̲̮́͗̚ư̷̡̱̥̞͖̯̱̩̫͎͔̗̠̮̺̇̈́̀̽̔̿̾͛͑̓͆̕̕͝͝ͅt̸̲̟̏͂͗͊̃̉͆̂̈́̅̌͘ǐ̵̡̳̓̍́̔̑͋̈́̽͂̌̊̈́́̍͠v̷̨̢̢̳̻̮̫̮̫̘̹̍͐͐͋͌̿͌͗͂̂̈́̂̊͘͘e̷̡̢̨̧̳̲̼͔͙̗̰͆̄̈́͛̾͆̉̍̅̋̆͂͝ ̶̛̩̪̠̏̓̓͝͠ḑ̶̡̣̖̮̥̦̱̤͍̂ê̶̱͍̭̻̞̽̉̿̅̐̎̐̽̈́̕͘c̵̨̛̭̬͇̦̹̲̩̬̋̄̌́̓̍̄̉͝͝i̶̢̳̜̹̼͍͈͉̬̺̓̎̓̈́s̵̨̧̬͈̹̞͕̪̗͔̗͖͇̉̑̿̆̃̐̔̈́̀̾̕̕͘͠i̶̡̞̰̲͈̝̖͖̺̼͚̬͚̲̿̑̀̿̀͊̿̾ö̴̢̦̩́̕ņ̵̨̛̱̘͖͇͈̣͓̯̰̭̥̃̃̾̾̃̍͛̈́̌̀́͌̕̚ͅ ̶̨̛̪̥̬̺̭̟̳̅́̋̀̇t̶̛̠̮̙̖͕̂͗̈̌̃̂̋͊̆̐͘̚ǫ̶̢̗̝̲̥̲̬̮̟̟͉͓̪̠͌͑̽̇̃̾̎̀̋̎̐͐̓̚͝͝
   
         I

c̶̱͇̯͇̒̈̎͒͋͊̀̌͌̄̄͗́́̔͝͝a̷̧̡̢͕͈̦̖̜̾̀̿̈́̆̐̔͊͛̀̃̆̾̈͊͘͘n̵̛̻̜̮̩̩̯̞̯̲̟̓͊̊̋͊c̷̯̭͚͑͗͛̃̅ē̵̢̨̩̖̤̬͇̻̟̣͙͜l̸̯͛̽̌̏̈́̓ȇ̷̡̖͉̼͇̞̤͙͒̏͒̅̍̽̿̀̃͐͆̈̈́̆ ̴̡̛̱̣̪̘͓̭͉̻̝̺̂̆͒̔͂̓̽͜t̸̹̬̦̣̫̾h̴̢̬̜̞̩̏̂́͗e̷̘̟̞̩̤͖̣͎̜͉̗͓̝͌͜ͅ ̶̛͍͎̳̺̮͍͌̊̾̇̽̏͐͆̏̊̀̀͋̍̈͘s̸̨̮̳̱̗̫͙̦̦͇̮̘͔̃̓̇͂̀̄h̸̢̢̟̰̯̼͈̭͙͙̺͖̼̖̱̹̋̃̀̀͗͐̓̀̎̉̎̋͘͘͝͝͠o̶̧̺̭̪͎̘͖͌̈́̏̓͐̑̕͘͜͠ͅͅẘ̷̛̦̲͕̦͕̙̟̬͈̘̖̲̠̳̟̋̏̆̽̿̓̈́̒͑͆̏͘͜,  things around Kiruna Campus have been a little....

...strange...

W-ȩ̸̨̡̤̻͔̘̮̲̯͎̺̻̥͖̿̋͊́͋͗̈̈́ͅl̵̨͊̏̿̋͗̄͆̕̕̕͝͠c̶͔̱̬̠̬͙̩͚̮̗̫̟̊̾̃͋̑̒̂́͊̎̀ͅomę̴̟̣̩̲̙͖͇̬̜̔̐̀͛͗̈́͆̒͑̓̊̃͆̆̚͜͠ͅ back to the B̶̻̃̾̊͗̽ḁ̵̡͚̘̺͂̆͌̅̇̈̔͒̌̽́͌̚͘͝͝t̸̰̲̥̞̜̮͔̱͚̟̞́̄̆̎̈́͌̒̈́̀̌̓͘͘̕͠ṱ̷̜͚̤͔͒͂̏͐̀͂̓͂̅̽̍̀̀̕͠l̷̼̞̮̦͕̮̰̠̠͈̠̊̈́̾́̀̓̿ē̴̢̨̝̳̝̣̖̘͚̭̗̅͌̈́̐͋̉̊͘̚ ̸̩͔̫̥͕͖̖̼̖̣͍͕̟̙̮̬̉͋́̀̋͗̇̎̏ͅf̶̟̠͔̲͈̩̓́̈́̈́̂̈́͝ͅo̴̘͉͉̮̥̠͍̱̾̐͋̑r̵̹̔̀̈̍̃̌͘̚ ̸͇̼͙̈́̋͒̄̔̏̔̓̂͘̚͜͝t̷̡̢̹͈̺̞̮̝̜͎͎͚̩̘̤͖̲̑͛̈̈́͛̋͗̀̓̅́͠h̵̡̢͔̣̙̝͓̃̈́̑̂̆͗̔̍̇̈̄́̕ͅè̶̡͎̻̜̝́ ̸̧̞̼͖̬̣̤͂̌͋̓̎͊̆͂͊̐̈́̓͘͘̚͜ Ẹ̸̢̺̊̃̀̔̇̅̎̓͝n̴͈̖̘͓͈͈̼͈̄͛̈́͒͒̈͊̑́̿͜͜͝͠͝ͅc̸̹͚͔͔̲͖͚̬̭̙͚̱̺͚̎̾̓̎̉h̶̛͓̆̊̆̕̚â̷͚̼̙̣̮̠͔̫̟̙̰̪̤̦͍͍̏̔̅͒̅̉̃̂̓̄͆̚͘ͅņ̸̘͇̞̙̯̞͇̔̅͂̉͊̈́͒͛̓͗̀t̵̨̳̲͓̰̬͎͓̗̪̐̏e̶͎̪͓̫̬̓͒͌̅̌ḋ̵̛̼̱̤̠̰̹̣͚̊̓̃́̉͊̅̆̐̕͝͝ ̴̧̢̧̮͎̘͍̦̄̿̌̍̈́̌̊̀͒͐͂̑͂̄̕̚͠Ṅ̶̡̨̫̙̩e̸̢̫͙̲͈̜̝̥͒̂̅ͅt̴͔̟̬͗̇͋̑̔̒͐̾͑̍͜͝h̷̡̢̳̻̖̝̱͇̣̟̗̱̠̻̳̜͗͐̌́̔̇͋̀͂̎̽̕̕͝ͅȩ̸̢̲͍̼̘͕̫̱̬̹͎͔̰͙͜͝r̴̜̠͈̬̪̗̾̿̔̌̾̈́͗͆̆̊͊͜͝ĩ̵̙̪̉̏̽t̴̼̜̂̊͒̓̈́͑͘ę̵̫͉̥̟̹̰̜̦͖͖̈́̂̈͐̓͑̒͗̓̓͛͝ ̵̩̤͍͔̱̹̞͚͚̼̜̝̲̮̿̇̉Ț̴̡͇̞̟͚̹͛͒̍̓͂̑̿̊́́̒̿͑̏̊̕͝r̴̺̩͔̞͚̗̟̉̍̈͒͒̈̆̇̍̒͛̒̒̍̀͜͠ó̸̼͂͒͊͆́̉͑͐́͌̈́̐͌̚p̷̛͍͒̓̐́̕̚͘̚h̴̡̩̥̰̳̘̻̙̯͉͇̦̗͍͌̊̇͑͋̃͊͜y̸̧̪͚̻̻͚͈̳͕̫͙̟͑̔̄́̽̕͘͜ͅ

Uh... what's going on?

This... happens whenever I try to do anything involving hosting this game.

I'll explain things later.
GoldenScientist
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor Magical Girl