Ask questions about jupiter here

ThatCatWanderingTheShadows's Avatar ThatCatWanderingTheShadows8/11/22 12:01 pm
10/17/2022 5:39 am
ThatCatWanderingTheShadows's Avatar ThatCatWanderingTheShadows
so since y'all like Jupiter, the comment section here is where to ask questions.

you may have seen these "Planetballs" things i do (remember, me and ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy are the same user) so this means not only can you ask scientific questions, but also other questions! uhh (man i really gotta clean my glasses) if you need context, just go to my profile on ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy and find the collection called "Since Y'all Like Jupiter" and you should find some information there. you can also just ask. but lets be honest, most of the work will be addressed on ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy, but the user i am posting this on is also available. it may take a while to respond either way, but patience is a virtue, and i promise that i will do my best to get to everyone.

anyways, i have been clicking away at these keys for long enough. i might open an FAQ section later on if this gets famous. although, my profile ego is currently in a bad position, and i hope it returns to normal soon.

i should really stop typing now, see you in the comments!
Posted by ThatCatWanderingTheShadows's Avatar
ThatCatWanderingTheShadows
Level 22 : Expert Imposter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2022 5:39 am
e
08/20/2022 1:00 am
community feed TAKE DIS
T21sfo
08/16/2022 4:48 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Dolphin
is the core of jupiter solid or liquid or is what its made of unknown at the moment
08/16/2022 4:54 pm
history
we thought it was rock, but its apparently solid hydrogen? we are not sure, but we know its solid, but not rock.

sometimes jupiter likes to lie to see if we can see through it
T21sfo
08/16/2022 5:25 pm
I was told it was a form of liquid hydrogen
T21sfo
08/16/2022 5:25 pm
liquid deterium
T21sfo
08/16/2022 5:27 pm
and according to google, it is made out of liquid metallic hydrogen, some molecular helium and other elements
08/16/2022 5:27 pm
like i said, jupiter sometimes tests our knowledge a little lol
ThatCatWanderingTheGalaxy
08/15/2022 5:38 pm
Level 40 : Master Kitten
YEETUS BACK ONTO COMMUNITY FEEDUS
BookWyrm_
08/11/2022 12:17 pm
Level 25 : Expert Procrastinator
Since jupiter is a gas giant, could it be technically possible (Assuming technology has advanced enough to allow us to design biological organisms) to grow giant (like absolutely massive), light, frisbee-shaped organisms with very thick, nerve-less skin on their backs, that can float on the gasses in jupiter's atmosphere, sustain themselves on those gasses, and also produce oxygen as a byproduct (Which would be stored in the aforementioned layer of thick, dead, and nerve-less skin). This could allow for small populations to live on their backs by attaching small shelters on their backs and siphoning the waste oxygen from it to breathe. And those small populations could harvest Jupiter's gasses to be sold or used elsewhere.

So basically living, self-sustaining, floating platforms for people to use to harvest gasses from jupiter.
08/11/2022 12:38 pm
Hm, sounds interesting
Katfoo10
08/11/2022 12:16 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
How many different rainbows have ever happened on Jupiter?

how many moons does it have, and what are they called?

does Jupiter like eating cheese?
08/11/2022 12:41 pm
1: rainbows can’t occur on Jupiter as there is no water for light to fracture through, and the atmosphere is much too dense

2. jupiter has 72 known moons and millions of objects orbiting it, but because theres so many i am not going to tell you them all XD the wiki has answers and you can always study into it more

3. no, jupiter does not. Actually planets don’t really eat what we call food
Katfoo10
08/11/2022 12:54 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Loremaster
Thank you for the answers, that was very helpful in my quest for knowledge
08/11/2022 1:57 pm
:)
Papa Enny
08/11/2022 12:16 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Why Jupiter? Do you prefer gas or stone planets?
08/11/2022 12:43 pm
Honestly its not really specific planet types, its more of specific planets/ex-planets themselves because each one is unique for their own reasons. Honestly i was never that into gas giants or jupiter, i just make this content because others seem to like it a ton and i am just kind of curious as to what this is about, and also want to satisfy the taste of the viewers.
Papa Enny
08/11/2022 2:19 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Hmm
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome