A specific Minecraft "DLC" adventure map from 2012

Dr_fishnberg's Avatar Dr_fishnberg8/2/23 7:35 pm
1 emeralds 109 1
8/8/2023 6:20 pm
Dr_fishnberg's Avatar Dr_fishnberg
So for a really long time, I been trying to find this old adventure map from around 2012-2013.
I wonder any of you knows the name for it, so heres the best of my ability to discribe it.

So I remember that there were somewhat "DLC" maps back in the days, as I think its that way.

As you enter to the world, it greeds you with a open cutscene. In the world your whole abjective is to blow up a "base" with TNT, and escape as soon as possible.
The cutscene has that black background with a generic document folder showing the "story" as it seems. And after the cutscene was played, your were dropped off from a plane and into the building.

If I remember correctly, the map is one of the rarist time it uses guns as a major mechanic at BACK IN THE DAYS. As I'm pretty sure everything is just specific texture packs and such such such... You fight down enemys, aka some mobs stopping you, and place the TNT in the places at areas your supposed to, and then escape as soon as possible.
After all is done, you watch a staff roll as the building explodes into pieces.

From what I remember, some big youtubers played it. And there, I was never able to find it ever again.

Wonder any of you still remembers it, or even the name of it?

Please forgive me if I got any information wrong
Dr_fishnberg
Level 1 : New Explorer