I came back

Official entidom skins's Avatar Official entidom skins6/13/23 6:31 am
2 emeralds 209 3
7/15/2023 2:03 am
Official entidom skins's Avatar Official entidom skins
Recently a user who has been targeting me ever since I made my account. Every thing was going fine until recently some mod desited to ban me for "copyright infringement" even though I was given permission to use / Reuplode my friends skin. This pissed me off so much so I decided not to come back ever since. This is not ok for someone to claim a skin that isn't there's and the owner of the skin gave permission over. It's truly disgusting how someone can abuse the copyright system like that. Don't care if there a mod or not it's just not right. Has this ever happened to you?
Posted by Official entidom skins's Avatar
Official entidom skins
Level 9 : Apprentice Collective

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Official entidom skins
07/15/2023 2:03 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Collective
Thank you bro it seems like things are going back to normal now, I reported the abuse to plant minecraft and the situation is resolved now. Copyright abuse if often use either to ruin someone's life, or to bully them,
Me as a public creator I will not stand for copyright abuse.
peA_sh0ter
06/16/2023 9:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Sorry that happened. Sometimes you just gotta walk away. I hope things turn out better for you.
XENKO
06/16/2023 4:03 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Modder
I would leave the site to. For a break atleast. I decided to upload to curseforge, just incase this one gets banned.
Then i can just go to curseforge and focus on the mod there. Or reupload here 🥵
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome