(~Nexus~) [OOC]

NorthernGamR's Avatar NorthernGamR5/5/13 7:22 pm
1 emeralds 152 7
5/6/2013 3:13 pm
Deth_Glitch's Avatar Deth_Glitch
Nexus

In 2047 a new form of travel was invented. Travel by Nexus! You were able to have you body dissolved into a Nexus terminal. Then you could walk around inside the Nexus until you found the exit to the terminal you wished to visit.

In 2049 a team of terrorists infiltrated the Nexus and destroyed all but one of the exits. Trapping thousands inside. They held these people for ransom. They demanded control of all the worlds Governments. As you can guess, The world was reluctant to do this.

You are trapped inside the Nexus. Help is not coming. You must get to the final exit before it is too late. Luckily you are not on your own. The world was smart enough to staff the nexus with security. Though they did not fair well against the attack. Some survived and are well armed to fight!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically you can either be a hostage/security dude, Or a Terrorist. If you are wondering what the Nexus is like imagine a world that kinda looks like the world from Tron. Kinda electronic looking. The Backstory for this isnt great and I may add some more too it. I just thought I should get something out here since there isnt many RPs out right now.

[1] No godmodding!

[2] No story derailing/hijacking

[3] No Mary/Gary Sues!

[4] Make sure your romances do not go beyond what you might see in a PG-13 film.

[5] Acceptors ruling is final.

[6] Try not to post one liners in roleplay.

[7] Do your best when it comes to your application.

[8] Don't control other peoples characters.

[9] Don't powergame / metagame.

Hostage App
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Anything else?

Terrorist App
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory: