A New Beginning (A BENT-based Story)

Elightin_elytra's Avatar Elightin_elytra3/17/23 11:02 pm history
8 emeralds 243 3
4/7/2023 7:44 am
IGEBM's Avatar IGEBM
By: Elightin_elytra
Inspired by the works of the GoldenScientist

  The day was dark and dismal. It was over for them. They were told that they had 10 minutes to pack up their belongings and leave. In all the mess, no one could find their phones. No one would win the trophy, and worst of all, they would never know if they could see each other again. Evelyn (Evoker) couldn't find her journal, Alayna (Allay) didn't fix her hair in time, Paige (Piglin) even broke her axe by accidentally throwing it out the window. "Good thing Aiden (Brute) didn't notice..heh.." she thought. Peter (Vindicator) couldn't find his Hero pen that his great-grandfather gave him, Aiden accidentally chipped his tusk with axe, which gave him pain the rest of the day, Vector (Vex) lost his clan's enchanted sword (kinda feel sorry to be honest), Warden lost his sculk bonsai, and everyone else got somthing wrong one way or another. Although they cherished the past, the future seemed dim. Evelyn packed up her bags, with a clattering sound within that annoyed Piglin Brute a scotch, and holding back her tears and with a clogged up throat, said goodbye to Peter. She held back her sadness, said goodbye to all her friends (and maybe enemies), said goodbye to the campus warden, GoldenScientist, and drove to her home in the outskirts of Kiruna, where her family's log cabin is. Peter returned to his parent's mansion Leesburg, U.S.A, the Piglins returned to their pit in Turkmenistan, Alayna got back to her apartment in Glasgow, Scotland, Vector flew (liked winged it) all the way to Gibraltar (also UK), Warden went to a sinkhole in China, and everyone went back to their homes. When Evelyn's parents welcomed her in and she entered her room, she sobbed. It felt like she lost everything, her entire world gone, and everything was crashing to finish it all. She then just ate her dinner and locked up her room, needing to unwind.
  Then two months later, on a Saturday in the month of March, she had forgotten everything about Kiruna Campus, worked for an IT company no too far away, and had a college degree to finish in Computer Science, she got all her letters from the post office. She saw a wide array of envolopes, from bills, taxes, and business letters. But little did she know that there was a special one amidst the pile. She got home and gave her parents their letters and the rest to her room. She changed her clothes, untied her hair, and sat down in her desk chair. One by one, she went through. She finally opened up the special letterm with the words "konfidentiell" on it. She mumbled in her head "what could this be?" As she continued on the surface, she saw the sender was C.I.C., a name just like her company's. But this assumption was far from the truth. She opened it up with keen interest, wondering what was so special. She then read the following:

"Dear Evelyn,
  We are holding a business conference in Pondicherry, India, and are planning to stay in Thanjuvar. While we are there, enjoy the scenery, beauty, and flora the temples and the area has to offer. This is a conference with other international businesses, so stay sharp and impress others! Afterwards, we are going to have an award-winning debate! Extend your stay as long as you can! Since your academic studies haven't ended, I'd recommend grabbing some of your school supplies. The best time to come is March 25th! The address is 251420 Rajendran Street in PY, India!
                                               Sincerely,
                                                               R.C. IV"
She then said "Wait, what?! No one told me beforehand!" What was weird was not only that it was written in English, but she didn't recognize the initials at first. She then remembered her work friend (moreover British) Rayfield Connors IV. But in fact, this wasn't it. She truly didn't know that this wasn't Connors, it was someone else, someone ready for a new beginning.

Stay tuned for blogs and updates! I also want to say that the color scheme may be different because I wanted to stay true to the original . So forgive me Rob333, GoldenScientist, CesarCarter, Darkfap, and many more BENT contestants and spectators.

Little Ceasar's (not intended for pizza) Cipher for you!
Kf sv kilcp wivv, pfl dljk wrcc zekf kyv yreuj fw tyrfj
code is a-r
please also tell me if you don't like this version of BENT. I'll happily make needed changes to it!

Poll ended 03/25/2023 11:02 pm.

Elightin_elytra
Level 33 : Artisan Warrior