What Videos Do You Enjoy?

AgentShieldjj's Avatar AgentShieldjj10/30/18 10:51 am history
6 emeralds 316 7
11/2/2018 7:00 pm
AgentShieldjj's Avatar AgentShieldjj
Heys, Guyz!
I like to post different kinds of Videos, some redstone, commands, Minecraft gaming on the servers etc.
Please watch my Youtube Videos on Everchange MC if you like it please subscribe!
So what kind of vids do you like My Redstone Printer (redstone), maybe some fun and games (Minecraft Gaming on the servers), the troll blocks (Commands)? there is more.
And I want there to be even more for you guys; So, please, leave a comment down below and a mark on this poll!
Thank you!

Poll ended 12/09/2018 10:52 am.

AgentShieldjj
Level 34 : Artisan Creeper Hugger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Woodstockk
11/02/2018 1:20 am
Level 42 : Master uwu
i only watch greek economy discussion videos.
Ray_Savage
11/01/2018 11:40 pm
Level 82 : Elite Architect
Mostly I like machinima movies with action and stories....and that's why I prefer to make them mostly too. However, tutorial videos are always next best for me, especially command block, I'm not too good at them.
AgentShieldjj
11/02/2018 7:00 pm
Thankyou for the feedback!
Eli the Zeratoed
10/31/2018 1:25 am
Level 51 : Grandmaster Professor
In my opinion, I love watching movie/TV show reviews (like the Nostalgia Critic), YTPs (like Schaffrillas Productions) analysis videos (like EmperorLemon), and anything with smart yet good humor that isn't trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator (like JonTron). The only sort of "gaming" videos I watch are smart ones like Game Grumps because it really feels like you're there with them enjoying the smart improvised humor instead of feeling lonely and alienated from the action.
AgentShieldjj
10/31/2018 11:16 am
OK
raidarr
10/30/2018 12:31 pm
Level 22 : Expert Blockhead
I'm not a regular person to ask and don't represent the population considering how rare I watch things, but I do tend to be drawn in with decently explained mechanics videos, analysis videos, and something with solid humor (not cringe or cheap, mind you).
AgentShieldjj
10/30/2018 4:17 pm
I agree, my favorite videos to post and record are the redstone vids!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome