What do you think of my channel/videos? What needs improvement? (Any helpful comments are much appreciated!)

CalmLoffy's Avatar CalmLoffy10/9/23 12:27 pm
2 emeralds 200 5
10/24/2023 5:49 am
Elirphaff's Avatar Elirphaff
What do you think of my channel/Videos? What needs improvement? (Any helpful comments are much appreciated!)

https://www.youtube.com/@CalmLoffy
CalmLoffy
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Elirphaff
10/24/2023 5:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
I think to develop your channel well, orient in-depth content by topic. Track interactions to see what your audience likes about your videos. Actually, I quite like funny videos. mini crossword
PotatoWolfie
10/14/2023 11:43 am
Level 35 : Artisan Procrastinator
I personally haven't watched any because I am not
too interested in calming music. But I do know that your channel is good, I have watched little clips. YouTube Shorts could help your channel a bit and finding *your* audience, but I recommend looking at your
most popular videos and making more like them.
CalmLoffy
10/14/2023 12:21 pm
Trying to get into making my shorts better it kinda hard to make some that are in theme with my channel but still interesting to others.
ScotsMiser
10/10/2023 5:53 am
Level 38 : Artisan Miner
history
Very quick sampling only, so bear that in mind:

The youtube site/channel shows a simple organization by length of piece, but might benefit from a parallel set of playlists organized by theme.
[​I'm unclear what the themes would be, but I don't envision watching these (other than as fine art) as they have minimal relevance to my play style.]

The visuals are stunning, but with the heavy shaders (& mods[?]) it is not clear how one would produce such builds.
EDIT One potential improvement would be to provide (possibly shorter?) vids of the various builds in straight vanilla.
This would make you work more interesting/useful to minecrafters who are not interested in (or can not use) shaders, but are looking for aesthetic building tips/examples to emulate…

My impression is that these are more medatative audio visual 'tone poems' than what I would think of as a MC video. For that purpose the pieces seem quite well suited (although the complexity and beauty of the visuals may be too engaging for some).

It's unclear what you intend for the linked CalmLoffyPlays channel as it is near empty… (I was expecting let's_plays, build documentaries or similar)

Assuming your aim is to create flythroughs (with pleasant BG music) of gorgeous builds/scenery,
you have succeded admirably.
CalmLoffy
10/14/2023 11:29 am
Hi, I wanted to say thanks for checking out my channel and sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate it! 😊
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome