Samurai Realms Needs Fantasy Manga Builders

RettetheGreat's Avatar RettetheGreat4/28/24 5:46 am history
5/8/2024 6:23 pm
Xaphanx's Avatar Xaphanx
Greetings! My name is Rette, and if you can build to a lore-based script fantasy build with a touch of Manga, a dash of eerie and based in the era of feudal Japan, we would love to have you on our build team!

Samurai Realms is a Dedicated 24-7 White listed Java server with the Bedrock plug-in. This is a Multiverse world consisting of a semi-vanilla SMP and a custom plug-in that we are making ourselves. Our server is open to the build teams, animators and developers only for the time being.

We are very excited about this, the plug -in is for an adventuring mini game in the spirit of Wyncraft or Diablo3, and done up based on Manga and traditional Asian folk lore for both custom mobs, Mob bosses and Character classes. Our coders have a head start and we need to build our mini game boards complete with dungeons, villages or specialty features before our launch date.

The Classes will have skill trees and the ability to either focus in their own class or to dual class. The mobs are meant to be dealt with in a party, and our dev team is working on making them very challenging; they will be dropping amazing armors, weapons, and things needed for gameplay to make it worth the challenge. The game boards will have added Sanctuary Townships that the players can create bases in.

The Vanilla Side will let the players play a more traditional Vanilla Survival SMP; the spawn for our Vanilla SMP is nearly completed, though there is a bit more work to be done here as well.

All of this is in the preliminary stages, and we will be launching as Beta as soon as everything is built and coded, hopefully by summer.

We also are seeking builders to help complete the hub lobby; this may be an ongoing project, as the plug-in will be released with seasonal updates. I am a server owner with the idea that if you start by making a server a fun place to be a staff member in, everything else will follow.

Thank you so much. If you would like to apply, please go to our discord and fill out a ticket; you may also reply here or DM me, my discord is also RettetheGreat.

https://discord.gg/qdACntUF
RettetheGreat
Level 1 : New Miner