Minecraft Parody crew needed!

CatchiestSwine3's Avatar CatchiestSwine39/13/14 8:44 am
1 emeralds 100 3
9/14/2014 2:17 pm
Loyally's Avatar Loyally
Hey guys! I'm fairly new to the community, but I sure as hell am not new to Minecraft and YouTube! Well I'm CatchiestSwine3, a small Youtuber with big dreams! I'm on a 120 or so subs and I didn't do anything for celebrating 100 subs yet! I have got a parody planned, with lyrics and a vague idea of the direction of the video. I'm looking for an a singer, and a music director. Singing, I could kinda handle I guess, but I really am in need of a music director the most. Anyone who is interested plz apply here with your:
Name:
Channel Name (if any):
Equipment quality(music softwares/mics/editing tools):
Experience in Music (any special experience):
Example of skill (YT vid, music in SoundCloud, anything):

Not looking for any top notch guys tbh, anyone really, (wouldn't mind a pro doe ) you don't exactly have to have a lot of experience.

Payment will be success and recognition on the MC community (if we achieve hopefully ) and a few shoutouts!

Thnx

-CatchiestSwine3 www.YouTube.com/CatchiestSwine3
CatchiestSwine3
Level 1 : New Crafter