4 emeralds 113 1
1/23/2024 2:38 pm
autumn's Avatar autumn
◜'𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬'┊𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞┊𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝: 01/23/24 - 01/30/24 @6:00 PM EST◝

⟡༝┉┉┉┉┉˚❋ ❋ ❋˚┉┉┉┉┉༝⟡

⟡༝┉┉┉┉┉˚❋ ❋ ❋˚┉┉┉┉┉༝⟡

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃

◜𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐓𝐨 𝐉𝐨𝐢𝐧 ◝

⟡ Please say in the comments if you'd like a chance at 'A', 'B', or both. If both please say if you prefer 'A' or 'B'.
⟡ Do NOT enter on multiple accounts please, this gives everyone a fair and equal chance.
⟡ Please note these are only front side bases, not full bases. You must make the rest yourself ♡
⟡ If you'd like to sign up for notifications you can join Digi's Den, a Discord server with my own little section! :) ♥

༝┉┉┉┉┉˚❋ ❋ ❋˚┉┉┉┉┉༝

◜𝐔𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞, 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, & 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬◝
⟡ Please DO NOT use the design in a contest, any sort of event, any OC/persona making, an outfit base, announcement skin, etc.
⟡ You CAN NOT sell, gift, re-raffle, or use this base in a commission or a request.
⟡ You MAY post it on another account besides your main but PLEASE let me know before-hand.
⟡ You can ONLY post these on Skindex and PMC, no other sites please.
PLEASE credit me in the description and add a no edit or reupload rule Marz Adopts or Saturn Marz
⟡ I may void your permission to use ANY of my bases at any time if necessary. (ex. breaking my ToS, hate speech, breaking PMC rules, etc.)
⟡ If you are NOT going to use the base please message me on either of my accounts so it may be made into an outfit base for everyone to use!
⟡ If you DO NOT use my base within the time period of 3 MONTHS I will revoke it from you (unless you message me asking for extra time, you'll get a week grace period)
Marz Adopts
Level 18 : Journeyman Lemon