Wondering if skinners want to help with Percy Jackson skin pack

mythicaljay's Avatar mythicaljay7/14/19 1:51 am history
4 emeralds 194 2
7/27/2019 4:44 pm
mythicaljay's Avatar mythicaljay
Hey,
I am starting to work on a Percy Jackson and the Olympians free to use skin pack. I am looking to see if any good/decent skinners are interested in helping make the pack. You can make the skin yourself, or collab with me or other skinners helping with the pack. You don't have to know anything about Percy Jackson and the Olympians to do so. I can provide descriptions of the characters if you do not. The pack will contain key characters throughout the series. I plan to make it have at least 12 skins. I am aiming for realism in the pack.

Skins I'm planning on having in the pack:
Percy Jackson (Currently in progress)
Anabeth Chase
Grover Underwood
Chiron
Mr. D. (Dionysus)
Luke Castellan
Kronos
Poseidon
The Minotaur (I may have this requested to be made by someone specific.)
Nico Diangelo
Thalia Grace (I would like to make/ collab with someone to make)
Tyson (possibly)

Also, I would like it if one or two really good skinners would look over the skins and suggest improvements. You don't have to know anything about Percy Jackson and the Olympians to do so. This would be to ensure quality throughout the pack.

There is no set date for the pack's release. It would be sooner if I have help, but if no help show's up, then I will slowly make it myself.

You do not have to help, but it would be appreciated. If you want to help, please comment below or message me. I can give details about the skin/skins you may want to make. Please say of you want to collab or not, and depending on your skinning skill, I will decide which you should do.

Thanks,
Bluejay24
mythicaljay
Level 46 : Master Wizard