Marz Adopts's Avatar Marz Adopts1/4/24 2:04 pm history
5 emeralds 124 1
1/4/2024 5:33 pm
MoonAstraea's Avatar MoonAstraea
Monarch // Raffle // Entry Period: 01/04/24 - 01/11/24 @6:00 PM EST
CLOSED

PLEASE READ⬇⬇⬇

// Entry Rules and How To:

// Please say in the comments if you'd like a chance at 'A', 'B', or both. If both please say if you prefer 'A' or 'B'.
// Do NOT enter on multiple accounts please, this gives everyone a fair and equal chance.
// Please note these are only front side bases, not full bases. You must make the rest yourself <3

If you'd like to sign up for notifications you can join Digi's Den, a Discord server with my own little section! :)

Usage, Expiration, & Voiding Rules:
// Please DO NOT use the design in a contest, any sort of event, any OC/persona making, an outfit base, announcement skin, trade, etc.
// You CAN NOT sell, gift, re-raffle, or use this base in a commission or a request, doing so will get you kicked off my raffles.
// You MAY post it on another account besides your main but PLEASE let me know before-hand.
// You can ONLY post these on Skindex and PMC, no other sites please.
// And most of all PLEASE credit me in the description and add a no edit or reupload rule Marz Adopts or Saturn Marz

// I may void your permission to use ANY of my bases at any time if necessary. (ex. breaking my ToS, hate speech, breaking PMC rules, etc.)
// If you are NOT going to use the base please message me on either of my accounts so it may be given one last chance to be turned into an outfit base or re-raffled.
// If you DO NOT use my base within the time period of 3 MONTHS I will revoke it from you (unless you message me asking for extra time, you'll get a week grace period)
Marz Adopts
Level 18 : Journeyman Lemon