DigiAdoptables July '23 Raffles (CLOSED)

DigiAdoptables's Avatar DigiAdoptables7/3/23 2:54 pm
9 emeralds 159 1
7/8/2023 8:09 am
autumn's Avatar autumn

DigiAdoptables July '23 Raffles

/ WHAT IS A RAFFLE? /
In a raffle, people may enter for the chance to win either of the designs shown. In a week, I draw the raffle using a randomized wheel. The ONLY person who may use the design is the person who won it. Keep reading for more info + to see this week's raffle. For those who use Skindex + PMC, you ARE allowed to enter the same raffle on both platforms.

---

7/3/23
/ Genie in a Bottle - Adoptable Raffle /

/ TO ENTER /
-You may enter for A, B, or both. If you enter for both, you MUST declare a preference (A or B).
-You may NOT enter this raffle on more than one account.
-You may NOT enter this raffle if you have an unused design from me on any platform (excluding holiday/event designs).
-Raffle ends 1 week from posting, at 12AM EST July 10 (7/10).

/ TO USE /
-You can NOT use these designs unless you win this raffle.

// USAGE RULES: //
-You may NOT upload a skin using my raffle designs unless you got a message from me saying you won that design.
-Designs may NOT be posted as or used in an entry to a contest or event (official or unofficial), as a design to host a reshade contest, to host or announce any contest, as an outfit base, or as an otherwise 'unfinished' skin.
-Designs may NOT be sold, re-raffled, or used in a commission or request.
-Designs MAY be used on any of the winner's accounts (provided you let me know first).
-Designs may NOT be gifted to other users.
-Designs or skins using my designs may NOT be posted to a platform other than Skindex and/or PlanetMinecraft.

// DESC - CREDIT RULES: //
-All skins uploaded using my designs MUST credit DigitalNeko / DigiAdoptables -- in addition, linking the design is preferred.
-Skins uploaded using my designs MUST have a no-edit policy stated in the desc.

// EXPIRY - FORFEIT RULES: //
-Designs may at any time be forfeit by letting me know in a private message or on my page.
-Designs expire 8 weeks after you receive them. You will receive a warning halfway through and will have a grace period of 1wk following the expiration date to use it before it is revoked.

If you like my adopts, check out my main account! -> DigitalNeko
DigiAdoptables
Level 8 : Apprentice Collective