Offering Free Minecraft Block Render Requests!

Mayonnaise2124's Avatar Mayonnaise21247/17/20 2:13 pm history
4 emeralds 168 1
3/9/2021 11:08 pm
Minty Paradice's Avatar Minty Paradice
Hello everyone! I'm doing 3D block render requests. Just reply in the comments if you want one, and we will discuss the details there. Here's a sample image of a block of honey:

Honey Render

And a sample Crying Obsidian:

(I think I put too much detail into this one)

Some details that will be required:
  • Block to render (could be a custom block from a mod, but please provide a screenshot of the block. And also the textures for that block)
  • Whether you want a custom material or not (Transparency, glowing, and stuff counts as custom. You may also choose the default matte Minecraft material)
  • Image Dimensions (Square (1024px by 1024px), Desktop Background (1920px by 1080px), or Custom)
  • Background image (You may use a blank one)
The expected time for one may vary, but I expect it should take a week if it contains lots of detail, and if you just one one solid block, no fancy materials, just a normal Minecraft block, I expect about 2 days. There is no guarantee. I'll do 3 requests first, then I'll decide whether I should continue this. Because I just started doing this stuff, the quality of this probably won't be too high. You can use these wherever you want, as long as you credit me.
Mayonnaise2124
Level 31 : Artisan Button Pusher