Showcase Your Best Redstone Buildsstar

mshailz's Avatar mshailz8/20/21 7:15 pm history
9 emeralds 772 3
9/7/2021 12:27 pm
mshailz's Avatar mshailz

I thought the Redstone forums could get some love as well as Redstoners, so I have decided to make a Redstone Builds Showcase. 🤩

Submit one or two of your best or your proudest builds in the comments, and every Sunday I will showcase five builds in this thread for all of PMC to see!

Follow these guidelines for submission:

• make sure your build has been uploaded on PMC under Maps
  • builds must follow PMC rules
  • once you have uploaded your builds, submit your builds' URL link in the comments below

That's it! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the builds and I'm really excited to showcase your builds. 😁

Redstone Build
Made By
x
x
mshailz
Level 45 : Master Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

eagoy
09/07/2021 12:05 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Lava Rider
Might as well add two of mine older redstone builds:

Skyrider of Dawn:
One of my largest builds, a massive Zeppelin/blimp in which redstone is wired throughout. In other words, you can control the engines, wing flaps, light and such from the command centre. Add (an more or less functional) hopper waste sewage system, some massive bay-doors, running engine for more stuff.
This build marks the beginning for me to incorporate redstone in static object (planes/submarines/cars) to make them more alive.

Street intersection - traffic lights:
An everyday object that almost everyone passes on a daily routine. Add some background stuff (from my own knowledge) how these work & implant those in minecraft. Is part of my discontinued city.
mshailz
09/07/2021 12:27 pm
these are awesome builds!! I'll add em now
mshailz
09/07/2021 11:09 am
Added the winners of my build contest to showcase in here!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome