Need help with a cool Minecraft server project

vetza's Avatar vetza11/19/22 6:18 pm
11/19/2022 7:04 pm
Claterrry's Avatar Claterrry
Hello,

We are a small team of just 6 people working on decently sized Minecraft server. We've been running our Minecraft servers for over 10 years now, and we're pursuing a rather more complicated project this time around.

I don't want to spoil all the details, but we're making a game server (think Greed Island from Hunter x Hunter) where there are some artifacts you need to collect, and the first to get all of them wins the game. You gather these artifacts through shrines (think Zelda BOTW) which can include super cool animated boss fights, puzzles, parkours, and many other things. There are many other nuances where there are different islands with quests and stories and different custom worlds and much more.

We're just starting off right now, and we need some people with experience to help us out.

We are looking for the following roles:

Experienced Builder (building shrines/towns)

Model Engine/Mythic Mobs expert

Java Plugin Making/Customizing

World Painter/World Machine expert

Quest Making

If you fit any of the roles, or if you are interested in helping out, definitely reach out. If you have any other experience with other parts of server making, please don't hesitate to contact me, we can talk about what else you can help with.

I look forward to hearing from you all! Message me on Discord for information and details: Vetza#6710
vetza
Level 1 : New Miner