The Queen Mary 2 Adventure

Apple Bruce's Avatar Apple Bruce5/5/13 5:38 am
1 emeralds 391 1
5/5/2013 5:51 am
Petals4013's Avatar Petals4013
Check out my new project, The Queen Mary 2 Adventure, on my projects page (cannot link due to spam filter, sorry)

I have finished my new creative project based on the Poseidon Adventure. I took my awesome Queen Mary 2 model, turned it upside, and poured water all over it I also added a bunch of stuff to make it clearer how to move around the labyrinthine ship. My proposal is this: I need some people who understand servers to download this baby and convert into a multiplayer survival game mode! It would be awesome - basically you start out with some buddies in the ship's nightclub, which is now upside down, scrounge around for blocks to climb onto the door ledge, and gradually make your way through the flooding ship until you get to the A-stairway at the front of the ship (there is a picture illustrating this). You can then climb up to the bottom of ship (which is now the top of the ship) and escape through a bow thruster, swimming to a nearby liferaft to complete the game. This mode would be fun and challenging, and you could have time trials to see how fast people can escape the ship.

What do you guys think?
Apple Bruce
Level 62 : High Grandmaster Engineer