Im working on an illager themed dungeon map, and I need enemy ideas.

The Konester's Avatar The Konester3/29/21 2:50 am
3/29/2021 7:52 am
HoboMaggot's Avatar HoboMaggot
With a few friends, Im working on a randomly generated dungeon map. I made a reddit post showing the concept generation I have so far if your interested in that. Most importantly, we need ideas for enemies and bosses. We want to stick with the illager them of pillagers, vindicators, ravagers, etc. but we need more creative ideas. For context, the final room sizes will be somewhere around 25 blocks for normal rooms, and possibly bigger for boss rooms. I'll link a screenshot of the design we have so far if that helps. Again, we need mainly illager themes boss ideas. Any feedback at all would be appreciated!

Screenshot of a Hallway / Block pallet for the map (if that helps)
The Konester
Level 53 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

TheRealMaster
03/29/2021 3:40 am
Level 23 : Expert Hunter
history
It could be interesting to have Illusioners, since they are pretty much done and in the game, plus, thay are unused, i it'll give more uniqueness to the dungeon.

And, i am pretty much sure you can put armor to any illager with dispenser or with commands.
The Konester
03/29/2021 4:51 am
Illagers are a great idea! Unfortunately, while armor can be placed on illagers (or any mob for that matter) it does not display on them, therefore there's really no point in giving it to them :/
TheRealMaster
03/29/2021 6:35 am
Level 23 : Expert Hunter
history
Well, that's true, but at least armoring the the illagers will make them more difficult to fight, so it's not completely useless.
For example, the Evokers' low health always bothered me since i consider them to be sort of minibosses, you can give them armor to simulate higher health ( i know that when a player has diamond armor it's like he has 36hp, every armor point absorbs 4% of the damage so you can do health + how much percentage of the damage your full set absorbs to get th effective health that an armor gives, ex.: 20 + 80% = 36)

And, at last, it could be also interesting to create some minibosses to wonder around in the dungeon with enchanted weapons and armor (for example a vindicator with iron armor and a Fire Aspect axe)
HoboMaggot
03/29/2021 7:52 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
You can additionally give them armor to apply properties like thorns fire resistance and can also make the illagers drop that armor for the player.
If you dont want them wearing something like "concealed diamond armor", then you can give the illagers OP (but balanced) dyed leather armor that basically simulates diamond armor or something
Greystalk
03/29/2021 2:59 am
Level 45 : Master Ranger
I recently discovered that if you give pillagers fireworks in their offhand, they will actually shoot the fireworks at you with their crossbows. That could be interesting.
The Konester
03/29/2021 3:21 am
I completely forgot about that, thanks for reminding me.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome